Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Authentic Girl Co.

This app was exactly what we needed - it allowed us to easily display bundles of existing products on their respective product pages, and we could customize it to work with our store's theme. Excellent customer service, too.

Hear Us Roar

Great app - We got most of the things we wanted on a bundle app. Love some new features like autohide bundles once an item gets sold out in the bundle. The custom bundle and single bundle page is the best functionality.

gaatshirts.com

Love the app. Super easy to make bundles and you can make a dedicated page for them as well if you want.

Accurascale

Absolutely perfect app - nails exactly what needed, and support were amazing and fast with set up assistance! If you need to bundle products - this is the app for you!

Faucher Botanix

I had a problem after installation, but I contacted the support and the response was fast. He helped me solve the problem. Fast & Great Service!

Wild Blossoms

I've just had this app installed on my store and it is just what I was looking for. The support has been excellent. I'm really looking forward to using this app. Thank you!

Brazyn Life

The only app out there that allowed us to seamlessly integrate our bundles with our store without the hassle of creating new "variants" for every bundle made. Great support too! Created features upon request. Would highly recommend!

minifaire

I really like the timely response from the Thimatic. The layout of the bundle is very beautiful too.

kookmagazijn

The support the helped me resolved my issues very fast. Also, the app is amazing to increase your AOV. It's one click bundle that will not affect your conversions. That's why I choose this app. Recommended!

REK Cosmetics

The app works well so far. I was having an issue with the product bundles spacing and how it was displaying on mobile devices. The developer took action right away and fixed the problem so it displayed on mobile-friendly devices.