Bundle Products | Upsell

Increase AOV by Bundles, Bundle Builder, Volume Discounts, FBT

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bundle Products

Elly Naturals

Location Poland

I had a problem with bundle discounts not showing correctly on mini cart and in a meanwhile also location of bundles was changed (in the midst of launching the webstore this was not a good timing). After reaching out to the team via Facebook, issue was fixed literally in 10 minutes! Very effective, I wish I would have known earlier that I can just use Facebook as communication channel! Thank you for the quick support!

Carolina Hemp Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am very pleased with the support from this team. We had some suggestions to make this app work to our needs on our website. They were quick at responding to my questions & also fixed all my suggestions so the app worked on our website perfectly within 24 hours from my first email. This app works great & this team is amazing. Keep up the great work.

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Stepps-4Kids

Location Chile
Time spent using app 13 minutes

The app is working ok, but im just starting with it. I will add another review if the app ends up working well

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
We hope that you will update your feedback very soon after using our app.
If you need any further help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Dropery

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Good apps.

The 7 Virtues Beauty Inc.

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Needed this feature for a sale. Easy to set up, very straightforward. Highly recommended add on to any shopify store.

Kula Threads

quick response. will respond and update rate once issue is resolved. Need to contact tomorrow. So far, so good .

Cub & Pudding

Time spent using app Over 1 year

helpful team to resolve issues - made sure everything was working for me - which was very handy. also the best app for my bundling needs.

ProScrubby

Location Belgium

uiuitr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrytvrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrr r

April 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need any help then please contact us from our app admin. There is a LiveChat option and you can also create a support ticket.
You can also send an email on "support@thimatic.com".

LUU

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Good still trying it out will see how it does on my store. If it works out well then will keep using

April 9, 2020

BulldogCanada.ca

Time spent using app About 2 months

WOW. Very simple app to use. Installation very easy and looks actually pretty good out of the custom. So far we had no need to contact them for assistance.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
You can contact us at "support@thimatic.com" or there is a LiveChat and support ticket option is available in our app admin. We are looking for your response.