Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

LaVie Lactation Massager

Very happy with the app and development team. It does exactly what we need and the dev team helped optimize it for our mobile view which is important to our customer experience. Thank you!

My Scrunchie Fit

The team is absolutely effective in troubleshooting any problems you face. Their app brought be a 30% increase in sales over a week. Definitely an app you can trust and use.

Shining-Iris

Frequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought TogetherFrequently Bought Together

Lotus-Skin.nl

The support team resolved my problem very fast. I would definitely recommend this app to my friend. Thank you!

Luxxly

Have had the app for a few days, no sales yet but the support is very helpful and fast to solve any issues or customization, so far I am happy.

NSP Nutrition

Great support. Very happy with their response time. They were able to fix an issue with my theme that was causing the bundles to now show properly.

STAY HOME and play

Great app for a fair price! We got quick response and they helped us within minutes. After the adjustments the app does excatly what we need to show up and promote bundles. Thanks!

popbirthstone.com

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site.Thimatic answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.

Instant Rockstar

Great app that will come in handy for us! The customer service was also quick to assist on setting up the way we intended.

INXFitness

Super supportive team, helped me install the widget right where i needed it. Super useful app. Would recommend to anyone