Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Simpleandluxury

First time to use this app. Staff are friendly, the response is super fast, and they solved my problem. Thank you

Onward Online

Fantastic Application! The team are very accommodating and have assisted in the setup & customization for our business!

Onward Athletics

Butchers Sundries

The support team are very helpful and quick to respond. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a bundle app.

ToscanoThai

Awesome support team, quick, fast and they understand my requirements. Will definitely recommend this app. Best way to bundle your products!

Alfamacho "because you are unique"

Amazing customer service By Jigs I would recommend this app as it promotes upsell and boost sales . if you have any trouble contact Jigs there - the best....

lal & nil

It's a great app, easy to use, responsive and helpful support with live chat available. It brings my store AOV up by selling bundles. Very happy with it! www.lalandnil.com

Glammer

I used this app and needed custom integration. The team was amazing to help, very responsive and overall had a great customer experience.

Get That Gadget

the app is very easy to use and set up initially but what really sets this apart is customer service and development team. For the whole morning I have been in contact with the customer services team as we worked through problems and fully customised the app to my store's needs. They have got it looking perfect, customised the functionality to suit my store and never made anything feel too big of a challenge. 5 stars all round.

Zxeep

Easy to use and easy to set up. Would recommend this app for ease of use. Free 14 day trial lets you try it out first.