Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Dylios

Outstanding support that understand the needs perfectly! Customize the location of the bundle app as per my wish!

TacNGear

The app prevented initially the Add to cart button to be clicked, but the support was fantastic and fixed the issue. They also did some minor customizations in just minutes!

Modista

Great app, is working fine. Great support, the respond very fast, and help resolve my questions. Totally recomend this app.

Esse Skincare USA

Very good app, easy to use and understand. The support were very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Maple Hill Naturals

Amazingly fast support. Looks great on the Venture theme. Can't wait to see how this works and converting on our site.

Modern Pride Apparel

AWESOME APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Trendys

It is what I want my website looks like when I create bundles. The developer team responds fast and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Travel Kit Shop

Pretty much all I needed!
- custom bundles to display anywhere, including custom pages;
- bundles in cart and product pages;
- can be improved, but overall nice and responsive design;
- quick and responsive support team.;

GoodyZone

my bundle looks good and program places bundle in a great position on page. Thanks for all the help.

Wild Nutrition

Fantatsic support. Very fast, and thorough. The developers actually helped us with styling and some key things we couldn't fix ourselves. The app wasn't able to do one key thing we wanted (multiple collections pages featuring bundles for different genders) but we are just working around that right now. Hopefully a solve for that comes soon.