Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

ariika

This app has a very amazing bundle feature and very easy to use, we have been using it for about 4 months now and worked like magic!

MySweetPants™

The first time I have such a good support. They even coded a special thing for me. The app is also very well designed. I recommend to everyone! Thanks.

Life Of Cha

Great team! They helped me fix the issue in 5minutes - super happy with their service! Their app has generated more revenue out of all the other apps I've installed, well worth it!

iNovia™

Had a problem with the featured product, but was immediately solved by Jack from the customer service team. Good app and good service!

PRN Alumni Foundation

Tech support was amazing. They helped me through a problem and made sure it worked. A plus to their team!

Nashid Chroma

Honestly, such an amazing app! I use print on demand, so the ability to have a bundles option that doesn't duplicate the products is essential to me. And the customer service for custom css styling is remarkable! Highly recommend this app

Deco Gecko

Great stuff. Would be nice if the whole bundle page did not clear when we made an error. It is a little frustrating to start over if I forgot to add an element.

Melanated Legend

This app was easy to use and lets me offer bundles deals to all of my customers. I could not have asked for something better.

Amja Unabashedly

I am doing my first Black Friday bundle didn't realise I need to have a bundle app. I set up the app on my store and within minutes I had a function bundle. Thank you so much. The app has taken out a lot of stress due to the Black Friday set.

TSA Welding Supplies

Great App!! Does exactly what it says, quick and easy to creat bundles and all coding is inserted automatically. Thanks for a great app!!