Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Tella Street

Very useful application, functional and with good value for money. Super easy installation, simple and effective use. I also give my experience on this point that can help you in the use: to make a bundle with the same product and different colors, do not duplicate the product in Shopify if you use Oberlo (no link). But make a split product in Oberlo then edit in Shopify, and it will work well at a sale (normally). In summary good app, to recommend.

Corgi Things

Very helpful support team, I had lots of questions and they answered quickly and clearly. I especially like that this app allows you to create a single page with all of your bundles, and separate pages per bundle (vs having everything on the product pages). I look forward to seeing how this bundle app can help our shop. Thank you!

KoffeeKiss world

I would like to say thank you to the support team that helped me straight away. the 5***** goes to the app but also a BIG 5 star to the team.
thank you and I recommend it to any shop. easy to use

EQ Nutrition

I had a couple of issue which the support team corrected. I've not sold any bundles as yet my I'm looking forward to seeing how this app can help drive additional revenue.

KILO Strength Society

I have been looking for an app with this functionality and look for quite some time! I was having some issues installing the code and the support took care of everything quickly. I am very pleased with this app so far and look forward to seeing our customers take advantage of the bundle deals!

Staying Cool in the Library

This is an excellent bundle tool. It is easy to use and the customer service support is exceptional. I have contacted them several times and they were quick to respond and very helpful. They will set up the app in your store theme (which I had them do). I have tried other bundle apps but they are very expensive. This does exactly what I need and is a good price.

Headphone Zone

This app works very smoothly & efficiently. And the service is awesome. Kudos to you guys :) - Aliza

Your Guitar Academy

Great app, simple to use and the customer service is second to none. They helped me quickly customise the app to suit my shop, which was awesome!

TightBodi

This app nicely allows me to create bundles of products that go together, select a discounted price (either a percent off or fixed amount). The bundles show up on all the product pages that are included in bundle.

It requires inserting some code into your theme to execute, but their support will do it for you at no charge and quickly.

Love it!

Dingbats* Notebooks® - UK & Worldwide Store

Great app and great support!! Thank you so much! We wanted the app to run faster in our store and they did the job very fast and professionally. Thanks guys