Bundle Products | Upsell

Bundle Products | Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd
4.9
November 11, 2022

This was the only bundling app that could achieve what we wanted. Support was absolutely awesome - super responsive, timely and identified that a bit of customization would help us, which they did within a few hours. Thank you!!

Fowler's Mill
Time spent using app: 3 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied November 11, 2022

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us. Your great review and satisfaction mean the world to us! 🙂

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

November 7, 2022

We are new to this app so commenting based off of limited use. We had a question about adding items to our cart. Jigs replied in a timely manner and fixed the issue. Looking forward to seeing how the app works for us :).

Global Village Kailua Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied November 11, 2022

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable experience with our service and app!! It means a lot to us.

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

November 7, 2022

I have been eyeing on Bundle apps for a while, then i decided to try out this app. It was kind of difficult for me to set everything up but their customer service is great. Jigs was very helpful and communicative, he helped me set everything up. Thanks a lot :-)

Meideya Jewelry
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied November 11, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the great & wonderful experience with us, it means a lot to us. 🙂

For any queries, feel free to contact us at support@webcontrive.com or through in-app chat, we are always happy to help you.

November 3, 2022

After testing different bundle builders, and being disappointed with the results, we came across Bundle Products Upsell, and setup was so incredibly easy! It met all our needs and didn't create any issues, so we were incredibly pleased with their core functionality. Then, we needed to implement the bundle on various pages, I was informed that its not currently a feature. But the following day, I received a follow up email saying the team made that feature possible! The following day! Incredible! Within three days (if that!) they made a whole new feature that wasn't currently available, and I was very impressed about that. Super easy to use, and incredible - INCREDIBLE - team behind the app. Even if the timezone difference isn't great, which can't be helped, if your query is in working hours, they're sure to respond very quickly! Once again, thanks very much Jigs and the Bundle Products Upsell Team!

Bare Kind
Time spent using app: 28 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied November 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We’re grateful for your amazing feedback.

Do get in touch with us for any queries through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

November 2, 2022

Wonderful app with the Best support! It gives us many variations of bundle selling. When I tried to use it, I got into trouble. But the support team was so kind and efficient. It works very well and must make my customers happy! Thanks!

TAKIDA PEARL
Japan
Time spent using app: 16 days
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied November 11, 2022

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied & happy with our app and service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us!!

For further queries, feel free to contact us via our app-in chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.