Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

SELENAMILEY

It's a great tool, and you'll need it!fast response with the help support. they help us solve the problem with the cart problems on our webstore.

CO2Art.us

As always, excellent support and great product. This is our 2nd store using this app. Thank you for the great service!

Sensible Mind Creative

Thanks for your help with correcting the coding. Good app for start up businesses as mine. ............

Noxx Fashion Jewelry

I am very happy with this app and their support team. The app works very well and the appearance of the bundles is clean and nice, just what I was looking for my jewelry store. Their support team set everything up for me, because I am not familiar with coding, so the only thing I had to do was to create the bundles. BTW, creating the bundles is the easiest thing ever...recommend.

Beauty Barn Indonesia

it really help us with the bundling package our products. fast response with the help support. they help us solve the problem with the cart problems on our webstore.

CoffeeTime

Very well made app and awesome support. Everything was working great and the support was very helpful. But unfortunately we had to remove the app because it was based on Order Drafts and that did not work for us.

Liniosi

The app is easy to use and the support team is very responsive. I recommend this app to make bundles that boost your average basket

Pokit Innovations

The app works really well and the support team was very responsive and friendly. The bundles were not displayed in style, but support fixed everything according to our needs, very supportive and quick!. Our experience was phenomenal.
Thanks for the app.

LILY

Their support team is the quickest one I've dealt with! Great support team and the app is very easy to use.

Puppy Tom

Better experience, easy to use, comfortable. Price is comparatively low. I will recommend this tool to all store holder