Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Mi Rancho

Thank you for the great Tech Support and Customer Service. Looking forward to a great working team with Bundle Products App.

Les Miraculeux

The app is really clear an has a lot of options. Also a clear dashboard and options. The app works perfectly fine for my website.Easy to navigate. This is the best option for bundle sells. highly recommend.

KOY Gear

Great app!this is the best option for bundle sells. The customer service is unreal! well done, team!

Fitness BE

Great app with excellent customer service.

Easy to navigate even when you are using for the first time!
I would highly recommend.

Bellamy Gallery

The app is really clear an has a lot of options. It was exact the app I was looking for. Also a clear dashboard and options. The app works perfectly fine for my website. Good and fast chat replies. 5 stars from me!

bergfritz.ch

Compared with similar tools and I am happy that I found Bundle. More options and easy to setup. Great support from dev-team.

Ruby & Daisy

Great app and so easy to use! Easy to navigate even when you are using for the first time! I would highly recommend.

Engkanto

Super helpful support! :) Jigs was able to fix the issue I reported in just a minute. Thank you so much.

Wein Austria

Very nice App. Simple to use, yet effective and nice View in my shop. Can also agree to the very good Feedbacks about their support. It is fast and solves problems really good!

Jozi Bugs

This App should receive 20 stars. What a pleasure to use, extremely user-friendly. Great support team that responds instantly. This app is by far the best in its class hands down!!