Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

LEMONKIND

So far so good. Took a bit to figure out but their customer service was great and got us up and running with the back end setup. I foresee an uplift in sales because it seems to work well by adapting with out websites template and setup

rearvizo

love it, very great support team. they are very helpful and available whenver you need them and the app is just amazing

Rubicon Models Asia Pacific

This app is very good on its own, very easy to understand and configure.

Their support team is what makes this app great! fast repsonse and great service!

Nextouter

The app has a great looking and so far looks great. The service was outstanding and helped me to locate the widget where I wished.

Blind Spot Pro

Wow! This app allows me to do exactly what I was looking for!
You can bundle variants of the same product along with separate products!
Great; Recommend !

apace | Activewear | Cycling | Triathlon

Well made app, does exactly what I needed from it. Also great online support. My concerns were understood and fixed very quickly and patiently.

stowed

5 star to the support of the app . support guys are quick and awesome .4.5 star to the functionality . overall there are some very good features like list as many bundle products on any page with bundle id . It will be great if you guys will enhance it to change bundle quantity on frontend .

Yookidoo Store

good app and great support. simple to configure and looks good on the site. had a question to the support team and got the solution very fast

Deckers Butchery

I have just installed this app and it has been easy to use. The support team were really helpful in getting me up and running. Looking forward to using it going forward.

ExcluQLF

Really usefull, only bad thing is they cant match their app with our customs checkout (checkout-x).