Bundle Products | Upsell

Increase AOV by Bundles, Bundle Builder, Volume Discounts, FBT

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bundle Products

Aroxfitness

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app and great support. We use it for our bundle deals. We had some problems but the support fixed it within 10 minutes. thanks.

April 15, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it’s always rewarding to hear kind words. :) :)

For any queries, contact us through in-app chat or email us at hello@thimatic.com, we are happy to help you.

Wrestlinggaphics.com

The customer service was great. They helped me set up the code for the app and place the bundles in the location I wanted in my store. Great so far.

April 5, 2022

Thank you so much for such a great review. It encourages us to continue making improvements to our app. :)

In case of further assistance, feel free to contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our app-in chat.

Mii-Estilo.com

Location Netherlands

Great app so far, only just installed it but can make exactly what is needed. Support works very well and is very quick to help.

April 3, 2022

We’re grateful for your valuable feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our customers.
For further queries please contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

NAMELY CO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This is hands down the best Bundle + upsell APP on the market The customer service is next level! I literally searched hundreds of apps before i found this one! BEST IN THE BIZ!!!

March 30, 2022

Thank you for finding great value in our app and our support. And our special thank you for recommending our app. It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

In case of further queries please contact us at hello@thimatic.com or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

Color Confidence

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really appreciate the support they provide and how quickly they've resolved any issues. Their tech team is great, very reliable.

GreenTeaEveryday

Location Israel

We've been using this app for six months now. The most useful feature for us is Build Box (Customers can build their own box from the list of products).
Support service works flawlessly :) Of course, I would like to see further expansion of the application's capabilities. For example, functions such as:
Spend Amount - Get Discount, General Discount, Cart Discount. We wish success to the developers :)

AnxietlessLife

Location Australia

Great app and fast support! We had an issue getting the app to display on our website and they replied & fixed it quickly.

Wande Ind.

I am completely new to Shopify and this app did exactly what I wanted. After trying out several different bundle apps, I found this to be the most user friendly. The tech support also did an amazing job helping me implement some more difficult tasks too.

Cloud Point of Sale

This app solved our bundling problem and it is so great that it can split out the individual products on the order for deployment purposes. The support staff was super helpful and responded very quickly!

Official Parissa® Store

After installing the app, we saw the code wasn't implemented to the cart page. I got onto their live chat and was welcomed with open arms. We got our issue fixed within 10 minutes and everything runs smoothly now.