Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Axsomville Candle Co.

This is our first time using this app and I was worried about setup, but the response was awesome to our questions. Great customer service!! Fast response. Loving the product and it's features.

HomeProGym

This app has helped us make thousands in upsells over the last few months, very helpful developers that make theme adjustments when needed. Highly recommend!

burnncandles

Great support - great customer service! The team is always on board to help with any of your needs! Easy to use as well !

Socksenzo

Does what it needs to do. Easy Set up. Was up and running in only 5 minutes. Worth its money. Nice feature

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Great app with great support - highly recommended. Quick response with a good understanding of the product.

Dr. Woof Apparel

Awesome support and fixed the problem within 1 hour. Will definitely keep on using the app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wristbana

The app supports multicurrency checkout for the bundles, which is great. But it would be nice if later on, it adds a mix and match option. Overall, great app and great customer support too!

Tufte Wear

Awesome customer service! Fast response and great solutions! recommended! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

VIVOSUN

The customer service is awesome, I love it, they help us to fix all the problems, and they are so patient. Thanks

Kotton Fruit - Online Clothing Store

I had some technical issue. I contacted their support and they resolved my issue. Their customer support is great. Thanks.