Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

CoffeeTime

Very well made app and awesome support. Everything was working great and the support was very helpful. But unfortunately we had to remove the app because it was based on Order Drafts and that did not work for us.

Liniosi

The app is easy to use and the support team is very responsive. I recommend this app to make bundles that boost your average basket

Pokit Innovations

The app works really well and the support team was very responsive and friendly. The bundles were not displayed in style, but support fixed everything according to our needs, very supportive and quick!. Our experience was phenomenal.
Thanks for the app.

LILY

Their support team is the quickest one I've dealt with! Great support team and the app is very easy to use.

Puppy Tom

Better experience, easy to use, comfortable. Price is comparatively low. I will recommend this tool to all store holder

Art Diamond Painting

It seems to work nice! I'm curious to the effect of the bundle products app. We will see soon! Thank you

Home Allure

We love it, it looks so crisp and clean!
Support was really good.
defiantly the best bundle app on shopify!

goldenrosell

this is absolutely the best bundle app i tried others but was not happy with them. This one I LOVE.

Chateau du Savon

Does exactly what I wanted ! early days in terms of sales uplift but the bundles work very well, customer support was very good

Smashing Frog Cricket

The App is excellent and fulfill the purpose. The support team is excellent :)

Looking forward to more apps from the same developer.