Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Wristbana

The app supports multicurrency checkout for the bundles, which is great. But it would be nice if later on, it adds a mix and match option. Overall, great app and great customer support too!

Tufte Wear

Awesome customer service! Fast response and great solutions! recommended! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

VIVOSUN

The customer service is awesome, I love it, they help us to fix all the problems, and they are so patient. Thanks

Kotton Fruit - Online Clothing Store

I had some technical issue. I contacted their support and they resolved my issue. Their customer support is great. Thanks.

Wenoia Kart

Customer Support and app features are awesome. The customer support team is so friendly, they will do the work for you. Also, they extend the support beyond the working hours to resolve your query. Best App and customer support I have ever received.

DonDills.com

Dude or girl helped me out a bunch. service was great!!! Havnt had service like that since the 90s. I love the bundles. it could however be more user friendly for old people

Arahan Photo

This is by far the best Bundle Discount App i have been looking for, not only their tech support team fix the issue immediately after the request is made but also they are very polite and patient, keep up the good work guys, hope to see more App from your team, Five Stars Thumbs Up !!!

Update: I requested to make the look and placement to be able to add more products into bundle offer and to look better and match with my current Theme, their customer support team was really working hard and try their very best, i can't believe my eyes, their recommended design is way much nicer than my original request, Thank you so much Jigs, i wish you and your team all the best , Thank you, really appreciate your help!

Walasa

Great Work really like the work. Very responsible and pro active people and were replying really fast.

Positiveoutlook

Great app, easy to use. We were able to make very attractive bundle offers of our previous products, quickly and easily with very little maintenance.

HomePlus Furniture

Easy to use app. Features are good with lots of options. Support team are amazing! Very quick and helpful. Would recommend.