Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

AVITA & NEXSTGO | NexstMall Hong Kong Official Online Store

Encountering conflicts with my other discount app, I seek for help. And they perfectly help solve the problem fast and friendly. Appreciate your help and worth-value app!

Home Items

I am really satisfied and have been well helped by the employees. My problem is solved quickly. i recommend everyone this app works very easy too.

mantashe store

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good

Hemp Health One

So far so good! Great support and helped me customize the bundle button as well..looking forward to using the app on our store.

The Biker Store Online

Amazing and prompt support as usual. I love this app and it has already brought me great results in my other store.

Main Street Vapes

We're using this app to offer multi-buy discounts and product bundles. Support has been fantastic in getting it working correctly. Please take note to offer percentage discounts to allow customers to have multiple bundles in their cart.

BOLDIFY

I used this app. But somehow I was stuck in using this app. The support team helps me a lot now m able to use this app.

Superb support and request to add the code of snippet in documentation so that everyone can use easily.

Airolife

good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot

Olor Fragante

hola me pueden ayudar por favor, cuando quiero instalar la app no sale error
mi correo es jestebanvasquez26@gmail.com

Mr & Mrs Stork

Quick response and very supportive. The customer attendant understood my requirement and attended to it immediately and in a satisfactory manner. Very satisfied!