Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Rubyskinpro

Cool I have download it and it is working perfectly. Thank you very much.
No bugs for the moment. We can see bundles on my product page

Gifts of Love

We had been searching for a Bundles app for a while. Did a fair amount of research. Also tried out a few apps. This was the closest match to what we wanted. Easy to use, install and smooth to function. It looks great both on a desktop and also a mobile. The support has also been great. We needed some help with a few modifications and it was done almost instantly by the team. A great experience.

VikingFireCo

Super easy to use and very helpful! I like how it gives you different bundle options and gives you a cheat sheet to help make the process easier and quicker!

Birds Piano Academy

It looks great on my product page, and the developers provide excellent and fast customer service. 5 stars!

Axsomville Candle Co.

This is our first time using this app and I was worried about setup, but the response was awesome to our questions. Great customer service!! Fast response. Loving the product and it's features.

HomeProGym

This app has helped us make thousands in upsells over the last few months, very helpful developers that make theme adjustments when needed. Highly recommend!

burnncandles

Great support - great customer service! The team is always on board to help with any of your needs! Easy to use as well !

Socksenzo

Does what it needs to do. Easy Set up. Was up and running in only 5 minutes. Worth its money. Nice feature

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Great app with great support - highly recommended. Quick response with a good understanding of the product.

Dr. Woof Apparel

Awesome support and fixed the problem within 1 hour. Will definitely keep on using the app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!