Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

skintegra-staging

Quick and very helpful support. Application is pretty straight-forward to setup. Recommend to try it.

Bunne & Mamalade

Great and FAST support. Also converted a sale within the trial period. Will continue to be subscribed. Thank you.

Mucci Giovanni

Interesting module. It's just complicated to add manually the module on my custom theme. But all seems to work fine

Children of the Tribe

Easy to use and install. Great support staff on hand to help work through any issues. Highly recommended.

Maccaa

Great and fast team support. Design looks great. Price is fair compared to other app. Does not slow down my shop.

Furr My Cat

Very helpful support team, fairly easy to use. I've just started using it but I have a good feeling about this one. Thank you!

Shiny Wingz

very good support, replied instantly and helped me out. will use it again! Thank you support team!!!

Euro Security Systems

It does the trick for bundles and the support team is helpful. There are so many simple options they could add to make it so much better. I hope they will listen to their customers and make this much better and charge more.

Planetofgolf

The support was very helpful. I really recommend this app! Bundles are looking very good. It helped me a lot

Classy Cyclist

A great and easy-to-use app that does what it promises to do. Setting up bundles is super easy and they do actually generate sales!