Bundle Products | Upsell

Increase AOV by Bundles, Bundle Builder, Volume Discounts, FBT

$12.49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bundle Products

GivePower Store

We can not get customer service to respond to our needs as we are opening our store. We have submitted several online/chat inquiries and are told that someone will respond to us and they never have. Super disappointing.

July 11, 2022

Hi,

We are really sorry for the problem you have faced. We saw that you have created support tickets during the weekend and unfortunately our support team is not available during the weekend and in the US timezone as we are located in a different region. So we sent you an email regarding this and also sent collaborate account request to set up the code as our app's code is not set up correctly. So please accept it so our team can go in and make sure our app works perfectly.

Hope you understand it and approve collaborate account request asap.

Abela Online

Location United Arab Emirates

We unfortunately chose the Thimatic’s Upsell app to sell our a-la-carte product in our store. This is undoubtedly the worst Shopify app available today (we use 33 other apps). So many blunders from the development team. They will randomly take their app offline to work on it without any communication to the client during PEAK ordering hours. The result? A big fat “404 Page not found” error for our valued customers. Total lack of communication among the app developer’s OWN STAFF. One of the team members will say the app is working fine and ask for a meeting for us to simulate the error (despite sending multiple screenshots/recordings to them). After showing the error in real time during the meeting to another team member “Mr. Jack”, he says this error is to be expected since they are working on it! So why call a meeting to show the error is happening? We would have given a negative star rating if there was such a thing.

Dog-Chains

Will work for one day then disappear, even though technical team has supposedly fixed it. Tried to find solutions with them for weeks, and each time they would fix, it would be gone the next day.

Buubees

Location Singapore

The app only works when you test it out, after that its not working anymore, i always got complain from my customer that they cant see the bundle on the product page, i have to ask them to keep refresh the page or i have to disable the app and enable it back, keep refreshing then the app shows again. This is not user-friendly and does not help my store much, i feel that I got cheated paying this stupid subscription for nothing.

June 21, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
We had checked the issue and that was from your theme side. We also shared the issue details on your support ticket but didn't get any response from your side.
If you need any other help, please contact us at "support@thimatic.com"

abbycoffeeandtea

The service is terrible. Save your money. First, this company wanted me to put snippets of code in my theme. What!! Do they think I am a programmer? What do I need them for? I ask them to set up my theme. Two days later, I am still waiting. Also, They indicated their app was good to go. I saw no example, nothing of work being done I am deleting this app. Another company installed their app within 30 mins on a Sunday. Wow, on a Sunday! That other company could teach these people a thing or two about good service Reggie.

makohouse

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Added a quantity bundle and when customers order said bundle it immediately takes customer to checkout so they cannot add other items from your store. Useless.

Uiisii

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Why did I delete the app before the bill was generated and still generate deductions.
Time:2020-12-30 - 2021-01-29

Guardian Toys

Time spent using app 1 day

Terrible apps. Didn't have any customer service at all.. Send email a lot of time didn't have any reply

December 15, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
Please check this uninstall FAQ: https://thimatic.helpscoutdocs.com/article/190-how-to-uninstall-bundle-app
If you are not familiar with the HTML and LIQUID coding then please contact us on "support@thimatic.com".

Comfy Kicks - Your Ultimate Comfort

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Terrible. Apps do not load. No customer service. Very disappointing. Customer service is important.

EASZY

Location Germany
Time spent using app 25 minutes

App works very slow. Attention about trying and delete of it. It changed the code, so I had a liquid error at my card page after delete and some time waste for contacting and waiting for support to delete it fully.

April 3, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We have removed our app code from your theme as you said in the ticket. Please check the ticket and let us know.

Previous 1