Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Wack Tobac

pretty dope ngl. I like being able to have my bundles work while leaving the automation of printful

Chai Namibia

Very good APP, would however like it if the client can pick the variant of a product they want by themselves

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
Please create a bundle using type "Product" so that customers will get the option to select the variant they want.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

LashLifter

awesome stuff i really love how this app works it is super easy and very cheap it looks awesome and boosts rev

Spinneyworld

Only just started using this app, but I like the way it's working so far. Looking forward to more sales

Bup Labs

I went through about 10 different apps trying to find one that works without messing up inventory, requiring separate part numbers, and so on. This one fit the bill for being able to make bundles of multiple types and allow me the option of when and where to place them.

All of these bundle apps require some kind of wiring. I could not get this app to work with the Parallax theme and many features I could get to work on other themes did not work out well. However, the developer was able to go into our site and set it up completely with our preferred theme. After which, it worked (almost) perfectly.

Glitches have popped up, but the developer responds fairly quickly to deal with them. I have seen cases where prices are doubled, etc., but the developers fixed it within 48 hours.

The only real problem with this app is how it tracks analytics. It creates draft orders for any bundle item. If the customer doesn't buy the item, you are left with a ton of extra draft orders. I have to clean them up daily which is a pain.

The other issue we have, is that we are in the US and the developers are in India. They don't generally respond to E-mail replies. You have to send a note through Shopify to get them to answer and the answers can be somewhat cryptic. The work is good, but the communication is lacking. Because of the minor annoyances and bugs, and the difficulty getting clear support (via E-mail), I knocked off one star. In our case, this is the best current option for our needs.

You can view our implementation here: buplabs.com

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have added the new discount method "Discount Code". If you use that method then draft order will not create.

Elly Naturals

I had a problem with bundle discounts not showing correctly on mini cart and in a meanwhile also location of bundles was changed (in the midst of launching the webstore this was not a good timing). After reaching out to the team via Facebook, issue was fixed literally in 10 minutes! Very effective, I wish I would have known earlier that I can just use Facebook as communication channel! Thank you for the quick support!

Carolina Hemp Company

I am very pleased with the support from this team. We had some suggestions to make this app work to our needs on our website. They were quick at responding to my questions & also fixed all my suggestions so the app worked on our website perfectly within 24 hours from my first email. This app works great & this team is amazing. Keep up the great work.

Stepps-4Kids

The app is working ok, but im just starting with it. I will add another review if the app ends up working well

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
We hope that you will update your feedback very soon after using our app.
If you need any further help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Dropery

Good apps.

The 7 Virtues Beauty Inc.

Needed this feature for a sale. Easy to set up, very straightforward. Highly recommended add on to any shopify store.

Previous 1 3