Bundle Products | Upsell

Bundle Products | Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd
4.9
October 27, 2022

Great functionality for the price. A few glitches here and there but the support team is always on hand to fix issues promptly.

Hownd
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 28, 2022

I run theveganlifeshop.com and I added the Bundle Products app to help me create a few specific product bundles. I created them easily. There was an issue with the combo bundle and their instructions to hide the default add to cart button on my theme, so I reached out to the tech team for support and they responded to each of my questions within 24 hrs. I don't have a lot of confidence in editing code, so I asked if they could make the changes for me, and they did so quickly! Very professional and courteous assistance! I do wish the app would allow you to do a bundle and then include the bundle with a frequently bought together package (they told me that's not possible at this point). And I wish the app had a little bit more direction as to the different type of bundles and what the end product would look like. I had to play around with it a bit until I really found the right kind of bundle I was envisioning. A little more up front description would be helpful! But overall, I'm happy with the bundle app so far.

The Vegan Life
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 22, 2022

This app is great & easy to use & setup bundles quickly. The only drawback is inability to add different quantities for individual items in the combo bundle. I hope they add it.

Kettlebell Kings
Time spent using app: 2 months
WebContrive Technologies Pvt Ltd replied August 24, 2022

Thanks for the honest feedback & sharing your valuable suggestion. We’ll use your suggestions to improve our app features and will update them very soon in our app.

For any queries, feel free to contact us through in-app chat or email us at support@webcontrive.com, we are always happy to help you.

July 14, 2022

Easy to use and set up. Had some technical issues but it wasn't a problem because the support was very nice and helpful.

JAYS Headphones
Sweden
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 15, 2022

Just started using this app. Everything looks good to me! Looking forward to use this application more often in the coming future

Curated - The Artisanry