Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Monarch Stock

This is the most amazing app. First off, Shopify barely offers any bundle support and you're limited on promo codes. This app lets you create as many bundles as you want and you can place them wherever you them to be. I was lost and needed help so I clicked the chat now button, they responded super quick and Jigs literally spent one hour helping me out! This app is worth every penny and I highly recommend this app to everyone out there. Thank you Jigs and the Development Team! You guys saved me!

Foodiex

I found some strange text appeared on the cart page after enabling a bundle. So I did a live chat with them and they helped to solve the problem quickly.

Dvala Sleep SWE

Does what it advertises and the customer support is amazing. Big ups for having a flat fee as well. Thanks!

tweakmeonline

Fantastic product and incredible support!!! Definitely the best on the market. I had support helping me set it all up and they were incredible!!

TFS - The Flash Shop

i use this app and i liked. it is really easy to use and the customer service is really good. recommended

Vin Republic

It is very useful APP for bundle deal. tech support team replied fast and solved issue immediately.

AVITA & NEXSTGO | NexstMall Hong Kong Official Online Store

Encountering conflicts with my other discount app, I seek for help. And they perfectly help solve the problem fast and friendly. Appreciate your help and worth-value app!

DrinkyPup

Very nice app, helped me getting some sales. Very easy to set up and would also recommend it to others!

Home Items

I am really satisfied and have been well helped by the employees. My problem is solved quickly. i recommend everyone this app works very easy too.

mantashe store

good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good!good

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32