Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

DETOXMETEA

Great support and fast. Very knowledgeable and great attitude. A++++
totally recommend it. running this app fulltime now...

Lecomte Alpinisme et Randonnée

This app is clearly useful. It let you make bundle like you want, in the way you want. BUT MOST OF ALL, the support rocks. So patient, so helpfull in any circumstances, even if the app have incompatibilities with other apps. If you need bundles, it's the go-to app !

NK Sports

Good app, which works well for our needs, had a slight problem which was sorted straight away, Good price as well!

Kolkus

I starting using this app to increase my ROA"S as it was recommended by my mentor. Will leave a second review once i get results. Customer support i should rate 5/5. Very supportive, patient and helpful.

IGIST

Excellent app! Works great in our store. Plus the Thimatic team is very helpful. They'll answer your questions quickly and help you resolve any issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Prosportsae.com

A very nice and easy to use app. I can also create a new drop down menu on my main menu displaying my bundles. I had a few suggestions that the Thimatic support team took very well and implemented at the same time. I am super impressed. The support team is very very helpful and patient and dealing with the customers. I would definitely recommend to everyone out there.

Buythevalue.in

I used this app really very well. I got some error on my store but our support team solves this very quickly.

AQUAPARX XL BV

Bundle app works great and in-app chat support is awesome and fast. Had a small conflict with another non-crucial app, the issue was found quickly and problem was resolved.

DNA Collectibles

Wonderfull app!
I made more than 11% of my turnover with the App during the last 4 months.
I have to highlight the support and technical service behind, those guys are nice, quick and dedicated to you when you need their support.
So thank you guys! Always keep this high standard of service, and you will reach the stars.

Best regards

VapeBunkerUK

Highly recommended. Were really fast to reply to my emails. Answered every question i had. Were able to assist on what i wanted done in a very short space of time. Fantastic app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13