Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

Wotofo

It's really useful and practical. And the support team is also really excellent! Good work! Keep going~

Waist Masters

I had an issue with the code and their customer support team was extremely helpful! They fixed it right away!

GymTiger®

very effective and perfect application. I recommend this application of bundle.
they have been a great help to me

Essential Elements HK

Awesome and quick support team! They helped me to solve my problem, The app works well and it's very useful.

Dealectronics

The app looks perfect and super professional, also when you got a development question they are there and always ready to help. Most of the times they can fix the problems in one hour, if you are lucky it will be 10 minutes ;)

Topitop

okasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Stormy paris™

thanks to the support team, very helpful, I recommend it, it has a lot to offer, it's affordable and customizable

The Cover Collective.

The support from the developer has been outstanding. More store required a little more help and jack was there every step of the way.

He would email me back immediately and always fix my problem.

Couldn't be happier.

ROLLINGPAPERASIA

This is my first review.

I actually tried a few bundle apps prior to this. This is the one that i finally settled down for.
It allows bundles that i needed which gives customers the option to choose (in my case - flavours).

Dev is a gem of a guy. He helped me to set up the app exactly the way i wanted it to be (which includes coding). He was always accomodative regardless how demanding i can be.. Im sorry Dev, I just needed everything perfect and you made it in this case!

I wouldnt say that this app is something one can use with ease without any basic knowledge in coding but with Dev around... close your eyes-shake your legs-have a pint! TOP! 10/10 would recommend!

Thank you again Dev and team! I hope the momentum doesnt fade.

Minor improvements : lock items, lock bundle price instead of discounted value, allow to give customer option and lock some options in one bundle.

10/10

~Rolling Paper Asia~

LenChil

The team supported very fast. Currently, I'm happy with the app. Will update more information once my store goes public.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11