Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

NSP Nutrition

Great support. Very happy with their response time. They were able to fix an issue with my theme that was causing the bundles to now show properly.

STAY HOME and play

Great app for a fair price! We got quick response and they helped us within minutes. After the adjustments the app does excatly what we need to show up and promote bundles. Thanks!

popbirthstone.com

I recently was very confused about a couple of the options and a mess i made on my site.Thimatic answered quickly in the chat box and helped me through it all. I'd give them a 10 star review if i could.

Instant Rockstar

Great app that will come in handy for us! The customer service was also quick to assist on setting up the way we intended.

INXFitness

Super supportive team, helped me install the widget right where i needed it. Super useful app. Would recommend to anyone

Vinyasa Brazaletes

Customer support is amazing... in less than 15 minutes they answered and fixed a problem in my cart store. Well Done MARK!

Lemon Smasher Store

I love this app. And the support staff was on the ball when I needed help. The discount line on the cart page was saying: Final price and needed to be: Additional savings instead. I asked and 4 minutes later, it was done. Great team, great support and great product.

PPLprotect

I use this APP to help me do the bundle sale. Really satisfied with this APP and the customer service is perfect. Highly Recommending

Fixer Tape

Toppers die de support doen, alle codes regelen ze. Vind deze app heel erg fijn en gebruik hem bij al mn stores

Booty Killer

Hele goede support, ik heb veel gevraagd en alles is geregeld. Ik ben super blij de service en deze app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19