Anmeldelser (350)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
22. april 2024

Great app. Maryna was very helpful and always quick to respond to any questions/issues.

All-In Nutritionals
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 23. april 2024

Thank you for the awesome feedback! 💚 We're always happy to help! 😇Wishing you continued success!

Redigeret 3. juni 2024

Amazing app, has everything I wanted and the service in chat is fast and effective

Inlighte
5 dage bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 31. maj 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 🥰 We are always happy to help.💚

Redigeret 14. juni 2024

1ere fois: Super service de la part d'Andrii. Application facile à utiliser et efficace !

2e fois: J’ai eu besoin en lien avec un service non offert et Ihar a répondu rapidement et super gentil! Le problème qui était de mon côté est maintenant réglé avec leur service ! Merci beaucoup

Vêtue de grâce
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 4. juni 2024

Nous vous remercions pour vos aimables paroles !
Nous sommes honorés de savoir qu'Andrii, de notre équipe d'assistance à la clientèle, a été en mesure de vous aider en cas de besoin. Si vous avez d'autres commentaires ou questions, vous savez où nous trouver.
Nous apprécions votre recommandation ! Cela représente beaucoup pour nous.

28. marts 2024

Seems to work well for creating complex bundled products. The support team is very responsive and helpful.

My Store
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 30. marts 2024

Many thanks for your feedback! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions - we're always here to assist 🤗

25. marts 2024

I am sincerely grateful to the support for the excellent communication and solution to my questions. It is very easy to organize everything independently, the tool solves many of our internal issues and increases the average check several times

Malvy
Ukraine
12 dage bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 27. marts 2024

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to know that you like our app and our service🤗 Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're dedicated to continuously improving to meet your needs 💚

7. maj 2024

Maryna was very helpful and quick to answer my questions. Her service went above and beyond my expectations. 5 stars!

Antonio’s Food Products
12 dage bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 9. maj 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🥰We`re delighted to hear that you found our assistance helpful.
If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. 💚

18. marts 2024

Recommended APP and very helpful, friendly an quick customer service!

Human Designs
Spanien
4 måneder bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 20. marts 2024

We're grateful for your positive feedback! 🤗 We're pleased you found our app useful and appreciated our customer service. 💚
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

24. april 2024

ANDRLL is the man. He has been so patient with me. Really appreciate his time and the app works great.

The Doggie Shop
Australien
3 dage bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 30. april 2024

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! 💪We strive to provide the best for you. 💚

9. februar 2024

The customer care team have bent over backwards to assist me to add some features for my requirements. The product is great out of the box, but over time they want to make it awesome. The dev team are super quick to implement any bug fixes. Highly recommend.

Bahamas Rum Cake Factory
3 måneder bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 26. februar 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! 💥Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance. And happy bundling 💚

30. maj 2024

Helped me however haven't solved issue to the end, but then I found it.

Sanatus
Litauen
4 dage bruger appen
Capital Apps OÜ svarede 4. juni 2024

It's great that you enjoyed our app. Thank you for your feedback.