Rezensionen (364)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. Mai 2024

Helped me however haven't solved issue to the end, but then I found it.

Sanatus
Litauen
4 tage mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 4. Juni 2024

It's great that you enjoyed our app. Thank you for your feedback.

10. Mai 2024

I am a new user of this app so not really sure how to use it. But I have found the customer service team helpful and kind.

Modiniva Comfort
Vereinigte Staaten
2 tage mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 22. Mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words about our customer service team 💚
Your satisfaction is first on our list 😇

30. April 2024

Good bundle feature and customer support

AMANI VITALS
Vereinigtes Königreich
27 tage mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 1. Mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're always happy to assist 😇

14. Dezember 2023

Pretty easy to use with frequent upgrades. Any bugs are fixed pretty quickly. I use the app a lot for some fairly complex bundles and it works for me very well.

Tawa Books & Post
Neuseeland
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 26. Februar 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! 💥Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance. And happy bundling 💚

Bearbeitet am 8. September 2023

We had a small hiccup trying to get this to work at first but MBC really extended themselves to make it right and that makes all the difference. They really work with their customers to ensure the app runs smoothly. Customer Service is five stars. I have not fully installed the new bundles yet, but I will come back with a full update once I do.

Thanks MBC

Good Vibes All Purpose Cleaner
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 7. August 2023

Dear, Jimanne, we apologize for not meeting your expectations. We take all feedback seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please reach out to us in any convenient way, and we’ll do our best to make things right.

We assure you that we will do everything in our power to make it up to your expectations if you give us this second chance.

3. Juli 2024

Fijne klantenservice van Maryna! Snel en vriendelijk.

Linly België
Belgien
Ein tag mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 8. Juli 2024

It's wonderful to know you had a great time with us. Thanks for the positive review!

15. November 2023

MBC helped us to find features and get others working for us

Remarkable Cream
Neuseeland
10 monate mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 17. November 2023

Thanks for sharing your experience! 🥳 We're thrilled to have been a part of your journey 😊 If you ever need more assistance, we're just a message away! Happy selling! 💚

5. Juni 2024

goeie service !

GP Autoparfum
Niederlande
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 8. Juli 2024

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed our service. Thank you for your feedback!

9. März 2021

We required the ability to create item bundles on our store to help drive up sales. After researching alot of apps, this was best, easiest to use and quick creation process. The team at MBC were extremely helpful in helping us setup the app. The only draw back hence the lack of full 5 star is the fact that the bundle doesnt load immediately on the page. It relys on the customer refreshing the page which is abit of a downer.

The Luxe Nude
Vereinigtes Königreich
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 30. März 2021

Thank you for your honest and detailed review. We appreciate it. We hope you allow us to deal with the issue you got on your store

16. November 2021

I went through multiple bundling apps and MBC had the advantage of turning individual product pages into variants for a bundle. Once it has the possibility to embed the widget anywhere, it will be the clear winner.

Mifuko