Rezensionen (364)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. Juli 2024

Very quick and responsive support from Andrii. When I needed to ask a simple question, the wait time was less than 2 minutes. Clear, friendly and unambiguous. Thank you!

The Wool Company
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 8. Juli 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for sharing!

18. Juni 2024

I've tried all the Bundle Apps and MBC Bundles is just amazing. Best design, awesome support. They arranged some integrations with my store free of charge, even though I'm using their cheapest plan. Honestly I would give more than 5 stars if I could.

Butt Butter
Frankreich
6 monate mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 25. Juni 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 🥰 Your satisfaction is our top priority, and your kind words mean the world to us. If you ever need further assistance, we're always here for you! 💚

30. April 2024

I've been using the app for at least a year. There were some minor issues at the start, but support is excellent at fixing any issues quickly. There's lots of features I'm sure that I'm not using too.

Throne Boss Australia
Australien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 2. Mai 2024

Thank you for your words and trust!

26. Juni 2024

Great app, very useful. The support received is always efficient and helpful.

Ted Johnsons
Irland
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 8. Juli 2024

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you had a great experience!

25. April 2024

10/10.

In terms of functionality it does exactly what I need.

The most important thing is the customer service - and they nail it every time.

I seldom leave reviews as many don't warrant it - but MBC are excellent. Thank you.

OptiRenew
5 monate mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 30. April 2024

Wow, thank you immensely for your outstanding rating! 😍 We're committed to continuously striving to provide you with the best service possible. 🤗

11. Juni 2024

Just getting started with this app but the support has been fantastic thus far. The user interface is easy to navigate once you get out of onboarding mode. Andrii reached out unprompted to check in after we initially installed just to check in and see how things were going and was super helpful in guiding me the right direction to get things going. So far so good!

NA-development-store
Vereinigte Staaten
12 tage mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 29. Juni 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 🤗 We're thrilled to hear you're having a great experience with our app and support. 💚😇 Andrii and the team are always here to help, so feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance.

27. März 2024

Love the app! Have been using it for over 3 years, works smoothly. Support team always available and helpful. Anna is extremely attentive and goes above and beyond to make sure our needs are meet.

madamecreme
Brasilien
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 29. März 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying our app for over 3 years and that it's been working smoothly for you 🤩
Thank you for being a valued part of our community, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

10. Mai 2024

Brilliant app and even better support!
Exactly what I was looking for, the layout on the product page looks great and very clean.
If you are looking for a bundles app, give this a try!

Art Fever
17 tage mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 23. Mai 2024

Your feedback is truly appreciated! 🤩 We're pleased to hear that you find our app exceptional and our support outstanding. It's wonderful to know that the layout on your product page is clean and exceeds your expectations. 🤗🤗🤗

8. Mai 2024

If i could rate this more than 5 stars, I would. Exceptional service especially from Maryna! Needed some changes done to how the bundles looked and without hesitation, she managed to get them done for me. Highly recommend this great app. You will not be dissapointed.

Pet Shack
7 tage mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 9. Mai 2024

Wow 🤩 Thank you so much for incredible review!!
It was our pleasure to help you with the changes to the bundle appearance, and we're delighted that you're satisfied with the results. 💚💚

23. Mai 2024

Excellent customer service. Was quick to answer questions during the set up process. I look forward to using the app.

Epic Aroma
Vereinigte Staaten
19 tage mit der App
Capital Apps OÜ hat geantwortet 4. Juni 2024

Thank you for your review!
Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're delighted to have met your expectations. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.