Avis (345)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 mai 2024

I am a new user of this app so not really sure how to use it. But I have found the customer service team helpful and kind.

Modiniva Comfort
États-Unis
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Capital Apps OÜ a répondu 22 mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words about our customer service team 💚
Your satisfaction is first on our list 😇

30 mai 2024

Helped me however haven't solved issue to the end, but then I found it.

Sanatus
Lituanie
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Capital Apps OÜ a répondu 4 juin 2024

It's great that you enjoyed our app. Thank you for your feedback.

30 avril 2024

Good bundle feature and customer support

AMANI VITALS
Royaume-Uni
27 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Capital Apps OÜ a répondu 1 mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're always happy to assist 😇

14 décembre 2023

Pretty easy to use with frequent upgrades. Any bugs are fixed pretty quickly. I use the app a lot for some fairly complex bundles and it works for me very well.

Tawa Books & Post
Nouvelle-Zélande
Capital Apps OÜ a répondu 26 février 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! 💥Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance. And happy bundling 💚

Modifié le 8 septembre 2023

We had a small hiccup trying to get this to work at first but MBC really extended themselves to make it right and that makes all the difference. They really work with their customers to ensure the app runs smoothly. Customer Service is five stars. I have not fully installed the new bundles yet, but I will come back with a full update once I do.

Thanks MBC

Good Vibes All Purpose Cleaner
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Capital Apps OÜ a répondu 7 août 2023

Dear, Jimanne, we apologize for not meeting your expectations. We take all feedback seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience further. Please reach out to us in any convenient way, and we’ll do our best to make things right.

We assure you that we will do everything in our power to make it up to your expectations if you give us this second chance.

15 novembre 2023

MBC helped us to find features and get others working for us

Remarkable Cream
Nouvelle-Zélande
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Capital Apps OÜ a répondu 17 novembre 2023

Thanks for sharing your experience! 🥳 We're thrilled to have been a part of your journey 😊 If you ever need more assistance, we're just a message away! Happy selling! 💚

5 juin 2024

goeie service !

GP Autoparfum
Pays-Bas
9 mars 2021

We required the ability to create item bundles on our store to help drive up sales. After researching alot of apps, this was best, easiest to use and quick creation process. The team at MBC were extremely helpful in helping us setup the app. The only draw back hence the lack of full 5 star is the fact that the bundle doesnt load immediately on the page. It relys on the customer refreshing the page which is abit of a downer.

The Luxe Nude
Royaume-Uni
Capital Apps OÜ a répondu 30 mars 2021

Thank you for your honest and detailed review. We appreciate it. We hope you allow us to deal with the issue you got on your store

16 novembre 2021

I went through multiple bundling apps and MBC had the advantage of turning individual product pages into variants for a bundle. Once it has the possibility to embed the widget anywhere, it will be the clear winner.

Mifuko
Finlande
Modifié le 10 avril 2022

Valerii and the team have been very helpful with the support. The user experience is occasionally a little buggy and could use a little more refinement however, the support is very quick to rectify and can achieve this most of the time. Disappointing that the created bundle product pages are slow to load along with slow to display the widgets on these pages. The simple user experience functionality for change of colour for "hover over checkout button" and "change checkout button colour on click" cannot be achieved and confirmed by the support team which is also very disappointing and is expected by the user for user feedback response. I found on testing that this poor experience sometimes suggests that the button does not work if there is a slow browser advancement to the checkout page. This reflects poorly on your site user experience. Of the host of "bundle" apps that I have tried, this app has the most flexibility and seems to offer the best bundle configurations for the Shopify Merchant.

Onlinetoner
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Capital Apps OÜ a répondu 25 avril 2022

Thanks for your honest feedback. We will do our best to improve in the future