MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Upsell | Mix&Match | BOGO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Noou

Wish I could found this app earlier! I'm 200% satisfied with MBC Bundles and their super pro service team! The App is very easy, straightforward to install and set up (you can also request for their developer to install it for FREE - which I did.) More importantly, I'm very impressed and appreciated their quick response/action! I also asked them to help me change the font type of the bundle widget, and everything was done within 48 hrs. Highly recommend!

February 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. Hope you get a lot of sales!

The Wine Cat

Location Germany

Simple and easy to use App. It was exactly what i'm looking for. You just create a bundle and can put it wherever you want on the website. You don't sell no problem you don't get. You just get charged on what you sell.

February 9, 2021

My Blender Buddy

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The App is extremely easy to use even for a guy like me who has never worked with it before. The customer support is really fast and very helpfull, so props to you guys!

February 2, 2021

Thank you for this great review 🙏 We hope it brings you more sales

Ritual+Vibe

This definitely is a must have app if you want your customer's average spend amount to increase. Really easy to use, and my customers take to it well. I had.a small issue with re-installing it, and Valerii & the rest of the MBC team were very responsive and fixed my problem quick. Thanks!

January 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day

One Inclusive - For The Bold & Unapologetic

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 20 hours

Excellent customer support with instant action and expertise in solving any arising problems. Highly recommended.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We wish you good luck. Contact us if you have any other questions. Have a nice day

MODISLIM

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 2 months

In the beginning was small incompatibility with my theme, but the helpdesk very quickly adapted a new solution for my page. Now it works great. Recommend.

January 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We wish you lots of sales.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions

Garden of Eden Coffee, Paradise in a cup

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was having trouble connecting my bundles I created to be processed through a third party app through my Shopify store and customer service was very quick to respond and guide me through it. I am very happy about that oh, also they were friendly and courteous and I worked with Valerii, very pleasant person. Highly recommend this app!

January 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy that our app is useful for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

HAIRSLYDZ LTD

Let me first clarify the fact that I am very much a novice when it comes to IT and computer-speak but, with patience and clear directions and support, Valerii at MBC Bundles came through to provide exactly what we needed! This app now does everything we need it to (and believe me, we and our website developers researched plenty but couldn't find an app which would do all of this); - bundle products into groups/sets/collections +
- allow pricing variants of the bundle to be active or draft with one click
- enable the bundle to contain child products which each list on checkout so that inventory for each child product can be accurately tracked, not just lumped into a bundle product +
- enable each child product to be discounted by the same percentage as the bundle and correctly shown in check-out, individually and as a total +
- prohibit a customer from deleting one child product and getting the rest of the bundle at the reduced price, meaning we have absolute control + - each child product SKU is identified on packing paperwork for clear and accurate fulfilment +
- third party accounting apps can now safely track inventory and price per item sold (rather than just per bundle sold). So, for anyone looking for a bundle app which goes above and beyond in both product design, capability and service/support, then please choose MBC Bundles - and tell them I sent you! Best wishes to MBC Bundles, Shopify and all their customers from Phil Smith at Hairslydz Ltd

January 13, 2021

Thank you for your detailed and very informative review. We are glad that you are satisfied with our app. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Wish you lots of sales and have a great day! :)

CocoWod

Location Spain

The app I was looking for. Many apps can do the same, but the advantage is the customer support. These guys answer very fast. It's extremely important to know you are not alone while setting the app or how to fix a problem. Recommeded. By the way, the app is very easy to configure.

December 7, 2020

Thank you! We are happy that our app is useful to you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

Saaket Foods and Speciality

Location Australia

Having used this app for 2 weeks, I am delighted at how easy it is to use this. The support was quick and efficient. Five-stars from me... UPDATE:
I had to log a technical request due to my user error. I was impressed with the prompt service provided by Valerii, who was incredibly patient while querying the issue I supposedly had. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking to bundle their products. Thanks Valerii..

December 7, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with the app. Contact us if you have any other questions :)