MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle App

Bundles Sales | Discount Products Kit | Custom Bundle Builder

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SHOC

At first, I was skeptical. This is THE only app I could find that would make a NON-popup permanent product bundle. Something you would think is simple but not available readily. The App allows me to track multiple SKU's in a kit on the front of the order. From Shopify into SKUVault and Shipstation. And then print to the order the kit contents so the team can pick and pack properly.
The guys at MBC told me it would work, and I worked with them to implement the app on to my website SHOC.com
It has been turned "on" and I am super happy to see it working AS promised. And So far I am LOVING It. Tech support has been amazing as promised, they follow up to my inquiry and feedback very personably and they were able to integrate with my custom theme. Some custom code was required and that was done rapidly to get this up and running for a product release that I needed to perform. Team MBC delivered 100% There are more features the team is developing into the APP and as an e-commerce entrepreneur, I am excited to see what else they can do.

June 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that our app met your requirements and as a result, it works for you as you wanted!

Eumora Moor Bar

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 9 hours

This application offers what I was looking for. If you want to create specific discounts this app will help you with that!

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that the app was helpful

Pynk Haus

I use the MBC Bundles & Product PACK app to create product bundles on my store. The developers are responsive and they immediately helped answer my questions. They even made some theme edits to my store so that the bundles displayed the way I wanted them to.

April 24, 2020

Thank you very much! We are glad that we were able to help you configure the app the way you wanted!

SendBike

This great app helps to solve difficulties with our inventory of products when selling kits. Support is excellent

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are always glad to help!

flowcopenhagen.com

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just started using this app. I liked it because of the design. Had a little problem setting it up but had great and super fast support. Thanks a lot

April 17, 2020

Thank you very much! We were happy to help with setting it up!

evedevices.com

Location Hong Kong SAR

Helped us to manage bundles and products without any extras. Support is very quick to reply as well!

March 22, 2020

Thanks! We are glad that our app is useful for you. Please contact us if you have any other questions, we are always glad to help!

Air Bonsai

Great app for upsell and product bundles! Easy to set up and customize. The support is also great and helped me to setup a product bundle in just a few minutes.

February 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. If you have any other questions, we are always here to help you!

vintagemarket

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 2 years

Very good & useful app. So far so good. We already sold a few bundles. The support team is also very helpful.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. Our support team is always here to help you

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next