MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PopSockets® Australia

This app is fantastic. It took a bit of time to get the bundles set up and the widget functioning as we required, but the developers have been very responsive and helpful in achieving what we wanted. Thanks team :)

November 5, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

Baby Elsa

Super easy app to use. I love the bundle as a single product feature. Great and very quick customer service. Great pricing. I would recommend it 100%

October 27, 2021

Thank you for the kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app and customer support and we'd love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

Snackative

Love this app and love the support. Extremely recommendable. Had been using since Oct 2021 and its a great product

October 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app and customer support.
We look forward to working with you in the future!

Swedish Posture

Valerii has been extremely helpful and has really delivered! I highly recommend this app. Works well in multilingual stores.

October 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let me know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

Curls And Beyond

Great customer service and very fast response. I also like that it allows me to put several items with variants in one bundle, which I didn't find in other apps.

October 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

HeyChoices

This company deserves 6 STARS!!! Beside the most helpful staff on earth - Valerii, I has made a request on their integration with Judge.me review app, and their CEO Andrei replied me in person and in less then a month, the integration succeeded!!! This app deserve 5 stars (all the logics and loading speeds are in top 3 among existing all bundling apps, which I had tried 8 apps ) , while the customer support deserve even 1 more stars!!! I really enjoy using this app, because I can feel that they take care of all the users. I would recommend everyone to give it a try, and you will feel that you are not simply using a lifeless app, while actually building a long relationship and partnership with the app support !

October 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it. Kindly let me know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

Ownership Mentality

I used this app to help me pair my jogger sets and tracksuits together to sell them as bundles. Support was also very helpful with setting up .

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Contact us if you have any other questions

Magnus Luxury Watches

Finally an app where it is possible to create a Combo product and let customers pick between PRODUCTS and not VARIANTS. Was a long search, but I finally found it. Support is awesome too, developer helped me with issues and was resolved within 1 business day.
Thanks so much!

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to see that you like our app and customer service. We wish you lots of sales :)

Gelden Cosmeticos

Excellent App, nice design, excellent scope, it works just fine on Impulse theme.
The technical support was excellent
The only problem is that on Bundles by Product, it is not compatible with some other cart apps

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your great review! Your feedback is very important to us and we are glad that you liked our app and support service :)
We wish you a lot of sales

Beltley

Its the only app I could find that helps me use the bundles as I needed and the customer service is much more helpful with customizing the app than any other app I've used!

October 7, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Have a nice day :)