MBC Bundles ‑ Bundle Products

Bundles with own product page | Mix&Match | BOGO | Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Ade + Ayo

Great bundles app with very responsive and helpful support team! It's easy to use and allows me to flexibly create bundles on my store.

January 21, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate it. Kindly let us know if there is anything else we can do for you 😉

Votivo

If you're looking for an incredible app with an incredible support team, MBC Bundles is for you! We have already seen an increase in revenue after just one month of bundling with MBC. The interface is incredibly easy, and any issues I've hit have been quickly and professionally handled by the MBC support team. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

January 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app and customer support.

Shen Yun Shop

We used to use Bold Bundle app, which had so many problems and required tons of manual work to setup the bundles. Now we are super happy to switch to MBC Bundles; MBC bundles provide a intuitive way to setup combo products, and it's super intelligent to show all the update status of the inventory. I 100% recommend this app!

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to see that you like our app.

Exway Boards Australia

I've halfway through the trial period, and so far - great! Easy to install, and customise yourself. I reached out to support today for some help with something a little more 'outside the box' and with a few emails back and forth, they came up with a solution that works for my site. Fantastic support - look forward to this app being part of our store and generating some great upsells into the future.

December 29, 2021

פינגווין דוג'ו

Perfect support team. Love the app, has plenty of features and their support is absolutely amazing.

December 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

Sommet Recovery

Looks great! Very easy to use in comparison to other apps. The support was fast and efficient. Thanks

Eva Gamayun

Perfect bundles app! Very user-friendly, beautiful and effective. The technical support is just the best and helped me immediately ^__^ 10/10

Thank you very much for your review! We wish you good luck💐

overcare

I use this app and it works perfectly. I earned more than 500$ in a couple of weeks cause this app. I recommend and the support is efficiently.

Coolpebbles

The app is not what I wanted, but I had a nice experience with customer support. There was a confusion on the pricing plans and I got charged before uninstalling. Customer support was very kind and refunded the charge.

December 9, 2021

Thanks for your honest feedback. We will do our best to improve in the future and we hope you will change your mind :)

Blossom Ambition

I have been looking for a good bundle app for a long time. This app is very user-friendly. The support team is quick to reply, and very helpful.

December 8, 2021