Bundle

Bundle

by Essence Solusoft

Smart way to sell products as bundle and manage its inventory

Target Nation

The Shopify interface is perfect and they added the feature to update the inventory upon any refund!

March 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We glad that you have given feedback for manage refund/restock inventory. This will improve our app and motivate us to add more functionality.

Raven Mech

This app allows my store to offer bundles/sets/kits of items to a customer as if they are simply buying one item. For me, inventory is properly managed as if the customer is buying each item individually. I would love to see my packing slips show all the picks necessary for the order, but it seems that is a shopify limitation. The work-arounds I've found all involve compromises that are worse than simply pre-printing pick slips and grabbing one to guide order fulfillment through picking.

March 8, 2021

Hello Jason,

Thanks for the kind words. It will motivate us to add more functionality.

We already have the option to see Bundle's product inside Order's additional details. And from there you can print it with help of the Order Printer app.

We have added a description for integration as well on Create Bundle page.

We are happy to assist you if you require any guidance.

Thanks

ALUS HOME

This app fulfilled my needs perfectly.
Inquiries are polite and very good.

It is an easy-to-use app.

September 3, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. It will motivate us to do more.

Haloodies

Works perfect Ideal solution for bundle products. Prompt support for all questions. Easy to implement. I would recommend this product.

August 13, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

All Things Fermented

I have been looking for an app that bundles products and manages inventory for quite some time. This app does everything I need making managing all of the bundled products on my store incredibly easy.

The support has also been very good. They responding quickly and listen to feedback to continually work on improving the app and providing more functionality.

June 15, 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback. This mean to us to add more stable functionality into the app.

Always ready for the help so merchant can boost their selling with our app.

The Party Room

A great free app. Love the new addition of variants!

Our store sells party boxes that contain up to 15 items that we sell individually so it was the perfect option as managing inventory is very difficult.

Installation of the app was easy. It did however take a bit of time to setup the bundles for every product but so far looks to be managing everything well.

Suggestions for further development / quality of life improvement would be to allow a list of part codes to be added to a bundle all at once (rather than having to add items one by one). It would also be good if it perhaps showed the part codes and price for each item in the bundle screen after you add them so you can be sure you added the right items to your bundle.

Thank you for a great App!

June 6, 2020

Thank you kirstin for the review.

We really appreciate the feedback and have this feature on our roadmap.

Tortas GÜEY

I needed this functions and finally found it. The best thing is that it's free! If you could add the option of variants (made of individual products)to the master product and track their inventory I would give it more than 5 stars.

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will work for your feedback and get back to you once I will do it for you,

We have added variants selection in master products. Please take a look and get back to us on support so we can help you with setup.