Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Muscle-e

It is really dishonest. It claims to have a free plan, while it is just trial for a month.
Other apps call it what it is, A Free Trial. Not A Free Plan.

July 6, 2020

Our sincere apologies about the confusion. As our app listing states, we offer a free plan for development stores, allowing you to setup your store with bundles without a time limit. Charges only begin when you launch your store, and the app can be removed at any stage prior to launch, without cost. Merchants with live stores receive a 30-day free trial, so they have plenty of time to decide if Bundle Builder is the right solution for their business.

SANDALIAS ARENA

La aplicación funciona correctamente, trabaja bien con paquetes mínimos y máximos. El equipo de soporte técnico genial! siempre muy atentos! recomiendo la aplicación!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so pleased to hear that you like our app and our support service. Happy bundling!

Oscar & Rosie's At Home

The only app that had the fixed price bundle functionality that I needed. It's not cheap but when there was a feature that didn't behave as I wanted it to they were super helpful and sent me some code with easy to follow instructions and now it works like a dream. That's what you want for your money. Lovely people to deal with too :-)

July 6, 2020

We're so pleased that Bundle Builder was able to offer the right solution for your store. Our support team will be very happy to hear your feedback too. Happy bundling!

letterboxlove

The support team were great as I had some issues setting it up, the resolved this and communicated extremely well. The app is great for a mix and match business model!

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Our support team will be very happy with your feedback. We want our app to be as flexible as possible, so it's great to hear that it suits your mix & match model. Happy bundling!

The Westminster Shoppe

I like using this app to help make product bundles to sell items that would otherwise not sell by themselves. They're a few glitches with how the app interacts with Shopify that could be fixed. Ex: fixing up the sale prices int he bundle app doesn't automatically translate to Shopify products/inventory. Also, whenever I make any changes in the actually bundle, I have to keep it in mind to go to my products in Shopify to reset the inventory and bundle prices; every single time. It's a hassle but I really like the way bundle presents the products.

June 29, 2020

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback. Our team have reached out to you to resolve the points that you raised. We look forward to assisting you so you can make the most of our bundling app!

GIFTABLE GOODIES

We are very pleased with Bundle Builder so far. We added the app a couple months ago to allow customers to build their own gift box by selecting different products in our store. When I had a question, Adam from customer service was very helpful!

I am hoping that they will add some more features soon that will enhance the user experience like being able to filter the products and maybe even a separate boxfor personalization notes (we offer a few products which can be personalized) similar to the "gift note" box. Other than that, great job guys! Happy to continue using this app.

June 12, 2020

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, and that you're pleased with our support service. I'm thrilled to confirm that we already offer note field functionality as part of Bundle Builder, so you will be able to add gift notes to your bundles today.
With regards to product filtering, we have some very exciting new features in the pipeline so keep an eye out for our in-app announcements. Thank you for your helpful feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any further suggestions we would love to hear about them.

Rent From My Craft Room

Rentfrommycraftroom.com was going to be a membership only site where the customer would select any product they want from all my products depending on the plan they want. The bundle was easy to create overall. I did have to text them a couple of times only because my needs were different & unusual than others. Unfortunately, my needs were not intended for this type of APP. If I was doing a dropship type of business or a basic retail store this would be the bundle I would select. I would highly recommend Bundle Builder to anyone who has the above type of store. Not any fault of Bundle Builder RentFromMyCraftRoom.com was not able to incorporate this APP as a membership/subscription all product bundle rental store at this time. Unfortunately, I will be leaving Shopify as well because of the type of shop I am creating. I didn' t realize what I wanted to create was so difficult. But don't let this stop you from using this bundle builder. So if you are thinking about getting this APP to go for it and try it out. It won't hurt. Rent From My Craft Room really enjoyed working with the team. Mary S.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your kind review and we're really sorry to hear that Shopify didn't turn out to be the right platform for your business. If you ever decide to open an online store that sells bundles we would love to welcome you back!

Sticky Kit

This app works great for allowing customers to build their custom bundles. The customer's interface is attractive and very user-friendly (it works in every browser, btw), the inventory management works flawlessly, it has a nice amount of features, and everything is well documented in their Support Documentation. Also, Adam O from their customer service is always helpful, friendly and responsive.

Like with everything, some things could be improved. I'd love to see some options to filter products when building the bundle, like in BoxFox. And the way optional products are added and removed on the merchant side could be better, as it gets labor-intensive when you have many products.

In general, I'm very happy with this app, and I hope they will continue making improvements. I can't wait for them to add subscriptions, hopefully keeping the zero commission policy.

Thank you for the good work.

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We work tirelessly to make Bundle Builder as powerful yet user-friendly as possible, and to ensure that it fits seamlessly into existing stores. I'll make sure to pass your compliments on to our support team, Adam will be thrilled.
We are always looking for ways to improve the app so your suggestions are incredibly helpful. There are some very exciting new features in the pipeline, so keep a close eye on the in-app announcements!

Hol Food

One of the main reasons we chose this app does not actually work. The app claims to export individual SKU data for each product in a bundle to 3rd party fulfilment apps but can't actually deliver. The app just sends the names of the included products in the "Notes" section of the order which is useless as our fulfilment software (Shipstation) does not recognize individual products like this.

We thought (based on the app description) that bundled products would be exported as if a customer had simply purchased each individual product separately on our Shopify page. This is not the case and now we're being forced to manually import each and every bundle order made into Shipstation.

Fix this issue please!

June 11, 2020

Our apologies for the misunderstanding, but rest assured our app does indeed support Multiple SKU bundles. As agreed, our team have just completed the installation on your store so you should be all set up. If you have any further questions we’d be more than happy to assist you!

munchbox

I used the app to made a "create your own box" functionality. It is very efficient and flexible for the job and the support team is very helpful.

June 9, 2020

We try to make our app as flexible as possible to suit all kinds of stores and products, so it's wonderful to hear that Bundle Builder has allowed you to sell your delicious looking products as a customisable box. Our support team will be very happy with your feedback, thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11