Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Your Guitar Academy

Great app and great service! That is the key for us really, that there are people around to help us with any issues we face, and they have been fantastic at that.

December 6, 2019

Thank you for your kind review of Bundle Builder, I'll make sure to pass your compliments on to our team!

Adept Cosmetics®

I'm updating my review from one star to FIVE STARS. At first I hated the app - lots of bugs, slow customer service, etc, I gave Agile my "two cents" so to speak and ever since then, they have been nothing but helpful and responsive. Well, their customer service team has been extremely responsive to problems, has helped to make the app more aesthetically pleasing on my site and has really done everything they could/can to help me. I really appreciate that and now, with this new experience, highly recommend this app. The conversion rate on it is great as well, and in the end....isn't that what matters?

November 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really glad that we have managed to reaffirm your belief in us and in Bundle Builder. Hopefully the app will continue to help increase your conversion rate. I'll make sure to pass on the compliments to our team!

Manuka Honey of NZ

Really nice app and great customer service. The app itself needs a bit more fine tuning so the products on the bundle page can show more detail and can match the look of the overall website better etc. But overall working well for us as a custom hamper option.

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, it's great to hear that our app is helping your customers build custom hampers. We're constantly looking for ways to improve Bundle Builder, so your feedback is most welcome. And we're always here to help you get set up!

Mod and Tod

Love this app! Very easy to use. Makes it so easy for customers to build bundles. Have helped us generate more revenue $$$.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so pleased to hear that you like Bundle Builder and that our app is helping you generate more revenue!

Soap A Go-Go

I've been setting up this app for a few days and so far I'm really happy with the functionality it offers. I've come across some issues that had me stumped by support was fast to help me resolve them.

November 1, 2019

Great to hear that you're happy with Bundle Builder so far, and that you're pleased with the support we have provided. We hope the app will help you grow your business!

Peet Bros.

Thanks for making this app. The interface is intuitive and the ability to completely customize bundles and layout is huge! We had an issue integrating an age-verification app with our product bundle pages, and the customer service team worked with us and the other app developers to resolve the issue. The Bundle Builder team was polite, responsive, and diligent in finding a solution that worked, and we're grateful for that. Thank you!

November 1, 2019

Many thanks for your kind review. We're so pleased that we could help you integrate the app into your existing store setup. I'll pass on the compliments to our team!

Tree Elves

Great way to build a bundle rather than just have bundle discounts applied to items. Customers can choose what they want in a step by step process!

October 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We work very hard to ensure our app is easy to use, so it's great to see that you're enjoying Bundle Builder.

Infusedenergy

The app has often problems with bugs. We do not receive this ap, as due to outages can cause big financial demage.

October 31, 2019

We experienced an issue with our 3rd party server yesterday which caused the app to go down temporarily. While this was a very rare occurrence that we had little control over from our end, we're extremely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

HYDAWAY Collapsible Water Bottles

Very happy with the customer support we've received and nice options to customize the layout. I recommend the app overall.

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your kind feedback, I have passed it onto our team!

The Confetti Post

Bundle Builder has allowed a small business like ours to offer the number one requested service from our customers--a Build Your Own gift box. Now, nearly 50% of our orders are placed using the Bundle Builder! Support is always listening to customers, and working to make it a better app constantly. All my questions are addressed and solved typically within 24 business hours, and I have asked a lot. I love this app. It has transformed my business. Yes, I have encountered hiccups along the way, but almost all have been solved---and without the app, I would have paid out thousands of dollars for custom development of a similar platform. No, it is not perfect, but with every new update they do, it gets better. And it is a great option for my shop. Very thankful for the app and the Agile team.

October 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It's always great to hear Bundle Builder success stories. We're really grateful for your continuous feedback as it is this that will help us make Bundle Builder even better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7