Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Victorround

The App is powerful, easy to operate, and it just took about 10 minutes to finish the first bundle, no coding skills needed. The support team is professional and patient, and always responds more quickly than expected.

January 19, 2021

Hey Victorround - a big thank you from us at Bundle Builder for your wonderful review! Best of luck with the bundles and if you need anything else, please feel free to reach out :)

Geli Nails

Amazing app - I tried a couple before landing on Bundle Builder and this app is infinitely better than all the others. They make it super easy and their customer support is great - I emailed them with questions and feedback and got an answer within the hour. Love them!

January 19, 2021

Hello Geli Nails - thanks you from us at Bundle Builder for your 5 star review! Very much appreciated and was a pleasure to assist with your bundle setup.

Magnolia Studio & Co

Although I didn't use it as much as expected. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner looking to install it. Very easy to set up and helpful in giving customers a chance to personalize their purchase. Great for a 'gift box' style shopping experience.

January 15, 2021

Thank for your positive review and recommendation. Glad the setup was easy and the app was helpful for your merchants. If you're ever in need of a gift box solution again in the future, we'd be happy to walk you through any questions you may have. Thanks again :)

Eat Gold Organics

This app was the perfect solution for us and it was very easy to install. Customer service was exceptional as well.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! Great to hear our solution for bundle details worked for you. Our support team pass on their thanks and it was a pleasure to assist you. All the best :)

Wanderlust Drinks Company

Probably the best (and only) bundle creating multiple product on app store. And the support is legendary.

December 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Glad our 'Multiple SKU' option has come in helpful for you. We built it to make the day-to-day running of bundles as easy and seamless as possible, so it's great to hear it's working for you. I'll pass on your comments to the support team, please let us know if you have any further questions!

themarketplacenc

I needed an app that would allow my customers to not only shop curated bundles but also allow them to customize some of them. I was so happy I found Bundle Builders. I am able to offer my customers unique bundles and it is so easy to use. I had a couple of questions on how to best make it work for my situation and support was wonderful. They answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was an interruption. I am looking forward to curating more bundles in innovative ways in 2021!

December 17, 2020

Thanks for your positive review of Bundle Builder! So glad the app has fit your needs so well, and that your interactions with the support team here have been so seamless. Best of luck curating more successful bundles in 2021. Thanks again :)

VITAMAN USA

This app is fantastic. It did everything I wanted and allowed me to x4 my Black Friday promotion. I can't recommend it enough. Customer support were very helpful and responsive too. I only removed it because I didn't need it at this exact moment - will use again soon.

December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! Glad we could help out with your BFCM promotion, and if you're looking to sell using product bundling again, we'd love to have you back. Anything you need, just let us know. Thanks!

Mamagogogo

I don't know Why is this app always change my theme code.The worst thing is that the price of the bundle and the inventory quantity often change. How do I sell normally?

December 17, 2020

Hey, we've tried reaching out via email, but not had a reply as yet. Just to confirm that Bundle Builder doesn't change theme code, it adds three files into your 'Snippets' folder on install, but these are standalone, and won't affect your theme. The price of the bundle changes based on conditions. So the 'from' price would show how long the price could possibly be with minimums and products to choose from. If you need more help, please reach out, our support team are happy to walk you through getting setup :)

Izzy & Liv

DO NOT USE THIS APP if you care about good user experience and good customer support! It is the biggest sales weekend of the year and this app keeps telling customers our items are sold out when we literally have hundreds in stock. Ads running, emails going and half the people are encountering errors. Have not heard back from their support and losing sales by the minute. Very upset. When it works its great but when it doesn't, you are outta luck. Very buggy. Take heed.

December 7, 2020

Hey, we've replied to your emails, but haven't had a reply back?

Just to clarify, we set the bundles to show as out of stock when Bundle Builder has not been installed on your store correctly. It prevents you selling bundles for the wrong price, stock levels, etc. There will be a notification in your app telling you what needs to be done, and you would have also received an email letting you know there is a problem.

I can 100% see the frustration, but we built this in to ensure the smooth running of your store. If you need help installing, just let us know, happy to help :)

GamerHouseMx

Have been looking for this app... all my life!!! I have been in the high performance computer business since 1996, and always dreamed with a online store that represents every drop of our life experience in this matter. Very easy to understand and use, the developers are comitted with this baby to the bone! Great job and experience, just give it a shot!

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review! Glad you found it easy to understand and use, i'll pass on your comments to the team. Anything else you need, please let us know, thanks again :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16