Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Eight

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

TownhouseTakeaways

Excellent service from Adam O! I highly recommend Bundle Builder. We have used it to build dinner kits.

May 19, 2020

We're so happy to hear that you like Bundle Builder and that it has allowed you to create dinner kits for your store. Adam will be very pleased with your feedback!

Sweets Delivered

Love this app. Its made our website super simple for customers, and for us. Its simple to set up and update and is flixible during use. Their support have been fantastic with me, they were able to both point me towards help content, and then deep dive into my issue on my account within a few hours which was very useful. They're friendly, fast and have the answers.

May 7, 2020

We're so pleased to hear that Bundle Builder has helped to improve your customer journey. We work very hard to make our app as easy to use as possible, so it's very rewarding to read your feedback. I'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. Happy bundling!

simagna

Good quality and quick support!
Customizable templates and all integrated with the Shopify's native system. Amazing job, keep it up!

May 5, 2020

Thank you for the kind review, I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our team. Happy bundling!

The Nappy Camper

I couldn't be happier with this app. I tried about 20 different bundling apps to see if they could do what I needed and none of them compare. Customer service and support are next to none. So responsive and helpful. So happy to have found Bundle Builder

May 5, 2020

What a lovely review, thank you so much! We are super pleased to hear that Bundler Builder is the app that has managed to meet your bundling needs.

Shop House of Nomad

Bundle builder is great - their customer service team is just as spectacular.
I have been communicating with Adam O since we have started with their app and he is so responsive and helpful! Thank you for all your support!

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, Adam will be so pleased to hear it. Happy bundling!

The Bong Czar online Head Shop

I've only been using this app for 2 days. Had my first bundle sale yesterday... day 1. I'm only doing single sku so its pretty easy. I have tried every bundle app offered to shopify and this is the closest to what I have been looking for for tiered discounts. I created a designated collection on the menu page so people can see it in one area but I was able to put it in other collections as well tho I was advised it wasn't a good idea for stability reason....I'm guess I'm a rebel lol. Its not real self exploratory for customers so I have had to type in the header that it's is bundle option. If anyone wants to check out how it works, you can see it in action on my website, feel free to look. My website is www.thebongczar.com . It's in the menu, titled "Create your own Bundle deals"
My one sale alone from it paid for the $25 monthly fee, tho I still have 28 days left of free trial

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review of Bundle Builder. We're so happy to hear that you had a bundle sale on your very first day. If you have any further suggestions on how we can improve the app, we'd love to hear them. Happy bundling!

Nintendo Online Store South Africa

I've made use of this app and I must say the customer service is really good. The developers are very helpful and fast and always polite

March 4, 2020

Thank you, our Support and Development teams will be thrilled with your feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you like Bundle Builder. Happy bundling!

Savon Du Liban

This app helped me & my customers create the bundles needed, all while taking care of the admin stuff like updating the inventory, the discounts and more! Plus the help is super rapid and accurate.

February 20, 2020

We're so pleased that Bundle Builder helps both you and your customers, thank you for the kind review! Happy bundling!

Two Bros Bows Wholesale

Highly Recommend.
The app works great for letting customers build a personalized bundle and allows multiple sections of product with quantity limits.
The support team is AWESOME. Always quick to reply and help sort any questions I have encountered.

February 20, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, our support team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Reer Endz Underwear

Amazing App helping us give our customers true value for money!
Agile's customer service is truly world-class! Tammy Reer Endz Underwear

February 18, 2020

Thanks Tammy, that's wonderful to hear. We hope Bundle Builder will keep bringing you lots of sales. Happy bundling!