Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Adept Cosmetics®

The app is hard to work with and not aesthetically pleasing. Support for the app is slow and via email - and when you do finally receive support, it's written in broken English where you have to reply back and forth to understand what the person said in the first place. It's just frustrating. Not sure if it's worth installing. You may want to look into hiring a coder.

September 18, 2019

I’m very sorry that you were unhappy with our support service. We are a small UK-based development company with an in-house support team that work standard office hours.

I just looked into your query and saw that you messaged us once, last night at 8.30PM GMT.

Our support team sent you a comprehensive reply at 1PM GMT today. As you had a number of questions, we took some time to ensure we had addressed your queries fully and through easy to follow instructions. Our apologies if these proved to be unhelpful. We have yet to receive a reply from you, so unfortunately we are not sure how we can provide any additional help at the moment.

If you require any further assistance we would be very happy to help you. We have 100s of satisfied users who have collectively sold well over $10 million worth of products through Bundle Builder and we’d love for you to be one of them.

Chad84

***Updated***
Once again, I am DISGUSTED with the level of service from this company. I have emailed them 4 times in the last 2 months with issues I needed sorted on the app - they have failed to respond to any of my emails and they have yet to fix the issues I need addressed.
----------
***Updated***
Susi took control and sorted absolutely everything our from me. Brilliant customer service on her end. Very deserving of the upgrade from 1 to 5 stars. Thank you Susi.

-------------------------

I am appalled at the level of service received from David. It's a shame because the app is brilliant and for the most part, does exactly what I need. I asked David to sort out some issues with the app as some features were not working. He logged into my site a couple of times and made some changes - however not all issues were resolved. Furthermore, he's only managed to reply to my emails once and I have not heard back from him since then. It doesn't help having a free trial period of an app when the customer service is nonexistent and you cannot have your issues addressed in a timely manner. I truly hope to hear back from David soon and as soon as I've received a decent level of customer service, I'll be sure to change this rating to 5 stars as other than the service received, I love the app!