Bundle Builder , 324 recensies

• 4% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 augustus 2022

I used this app a year ago... not so good. I just tried it again and it is perfect! Was able to customize everything to my liking on my store and had my bundle builder set up in just a couple of hours. Great App

Fuse Reels
Verenigde Staten
8 dagen gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 26 augustus 2022

Thank you so much for trying us again, and thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate it, and we're so glad to hear that you're enjoying using the app. It sounds like you have it all under control, but if you have any other questions, please let us know!

5 december 2018

A great app that lets you add multiple items to a bundle, track their individual stock, and set a price that is not dependent on the individual components prices - I tried about 5 other apps, and this is the only one that offers this feature.

David A is also an excellent representative of Agile. Any time we have asked for a specific change, he has gone above and beyond what we expected and offered excellent advice.

camcamcopenhagen.com
Denemarken
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 30 augustus 2021

After a lot of testing they have taken the time to help us, respond quickly and find a solution that works well in our shop. I don't think the multi SKU bundle will work well with many themes but we are happy to continue working with them.

NATURAYL
Frankrijk
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 27 augustus 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really do appreciate all feedback. I can see our support team is in contact with you at the moment to resolve the issue, and we'll make sure we stay in touch until it's sorted! If you need anything else in the meantime, just let us know by replying to that email.

23 mei 2022

After a long search trying many other Bundle apps none allowed me the flexibility to CREATE the variety of Bundles I wanted. Design is fantastic as well offering the customer easy to navigate functions. The support service call answered all other queries I had and more. Best app, can't wait to see what they bring out next.

Eleven Intimates
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 24 mei 2022

Wow, thank you so much for your lovely review. We love it when merchants are able to take full advantage of the variety of bundles you can create with Bundle Builder. We wish you every success on your bundling journey - and if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

13 mei 2021

I am so so sad. I finally found an app that seems to meet my needs but i cant even try out cos the trial period will start off. PLeasssse can the subscriptions be tiered at least or even free installation, or free usage till the app generates some kind of income etc. I have been searching for 2 days now.

dparfumgirl
Nigeria
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 18 mei 2021

Thanks for leaving your review - we're so pleased that Bundle Builder meets your needs! The 30-day trial is a free period for you to try out the app, and we offer free Multiple SKU Bundle installation to any merchants who need it. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our friendly support team - we'd love to help! Take care, and thanks again for your feedback.

21 februari 2023

The only bundle builder that allows for mix and match and volumetric discount in one product. I'm so happy with this app and how it performs. It really has helped increase my average order value.

Grabease Australia
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 22 februari 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your awesome experience with Bundle Builder! We are so happy to hear that the app is performing so well on your store and increasing your AOV - and that it's the only bundling app that supports both mix & match and discount offerings on one product! Feel free to get in touch if you need a hand with anything, we're happy to help!

4 april 2021

This app is really very good for bundles. The support I received was also very good. I have no complaints. Thank you guys.

ENGRAVART
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 7 april 2021

Hi ENGRAVART - Glad you like the app and our support! Thank you for reviewing us, and feel free to reach out anytime. All the best :)

5 november 2021

So far its been great and pretty easy to navigate. I was happy with the initial call and had help with a few questions I had. great service

BeautGiftCo.
1 dag gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 9 november 2021

Thanks so much for your 5 star review of Bundle Builder. Glad you found your onboarding call and interactions with our support team useful, and you're finding the app easy to navigate. Anything else you need, please do let us know, and best of luck with your bundle sales.

17 mei 2023

This fantastic app bundle offers a wide range of exceptional possibilities that are visually appealing and highly functional. The developers provide excellent customer service, promptly addressing any issues and offering helpful solutions.

Cosmetique Totale
Nederland
1 dag gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 17 mei 2023

Hey Cosmetique Totale team, we really appreciate your 5* review of Bundle Builder - thanks so much! It's great to hear that you're super impressed with our app and the endless possibilities it provides for your store. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, so we're really glad to hear that we've been able to address any issues you've had and offer helpful solutions. Thanks again for choosing Bundle Builder, and for taking the time to share your positive experience with us!

29 april 2021

Fantastic support! I tried two other apps before settling on this one. I needed help to set it up and Adam was very patient. He helped me every step of the way so that my products in the bundles look exactly the way I need them to be.
For me the support was most important. I will now have to see how my clients like the new bundles....hope to sell lots.

Niagara Singing Bowls
Ongeveer 14 uur gebruiken de app
Bundle Builder heeft geantwoord 29 april 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback, we're so pleased our live chat support sets us apart from the other bundling apps you've tried! We're so excited to see you sell more of your beautiful singing bowls per order, and feel free to get back in touch if you need anything else. Thanks again, and take care!