Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

MagicAtYourDoor.com

So simple to set up, and honestly this app is AMAZING! Exactly the thing that I was looking for to allow customers to create their own custom product bundles, and their customer service has constantly provided excellent assistance within 24 hours. I can't say enough about this one, and I don't really love leaving reviews, but this is one of the best apps we have come across.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

The app was fairly easy to set up, and you can have multiple bundles at a time on your website. I will definitely use again in the future.

Sweeten the Day

AMAZING app and customer service!!! This app allowed me to set up a custom gift set builder on my website. I am so happy with the app! It looks professional and creates a fun way for customers to choose each item in their gift set.
The customer service is fantastic! The team is so kind and they respond quickly. They definitely go above and beyond to customize the app according to your needs. They are rock stars!

T-H Marine Supplies

This app has created a massive amount of sales over the holidays by letting us created different discounted "grab bags". Would definitely recommend!

KYW Boutique

I used this app to create a bundle package, so my customers could choose items of their choice. I love this app. The customer support team and Agile development team has been of great service and exceeding in my expectation for response time.

Sparkbake

Great app! Essential for our customers to personalize their order. During installation, the support has been comprehensive and straightforward.

CLE Pack

This is an incredible app. It has many versatile options to let customers create custom product bundles. We have tried 5 or 6 other bundle building apps and this is the only one that was super simple to use and let us achieve what we wanted.

Support has been impeccable. There were a couple things that I needed customized for our store and Jenny and Susi stepped up to the plate and worked with me until I was fully satisfied. Highly recommended!

camcamcopenhagen.com

A great app that lets you add multiple items to a bundle, track their individual stock, and set a price that is not dependent on the individual components prices - I tried about 5 other apps, and this is the only one that offers this feature.

David A is also an excellent representative of Agile. Any time we have asked for a specific change, he has gone above and beyond what we expected and offered excellent advice.

LoveWell Gifts

This app is wonderful and the support has been absolutely amazing!!! I needed to contact support multiple times with questions and about making some modifications to the way the app looks on my site. They were always gracious and super helpful and always quick to respond with my numerous requests.

I love how I've been able to customize many parts of the builder page using their custom CSS feature.

Very pleased with the app and especially the support that I have received thus far!

In My Travel Backpack

Really really perfect App to creating bundle and kit products. I search a long time and I tried any apps, but this is the best. Thank You!!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13