Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Eight

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

T-H Marine Supplies

This app has created a massive amount of sales over the holidays by letting us created different discounted "grab bags". Would definitely recommend!

KYW Boutique

I used this app to create a bundle package, so my customers could choose items of their choice. I love this app. The customer support team and Agile development team has been of great service and exceeding in my expectation for response time.

Sparkbake

Great app! Essential for our customers to personalize their order. During installation, the support has been comprehensive and straightforward.

CLE Pack

This is an incredible app. It has many versatile options to let customers create custom product bundles. We have tried 5 or 6 other bundle building apps and this is the only one that was super simple to use and let us achieve what we wanted.

Support has been impeccable. There were a couple things that I needed customized for our store and Jenny and Susi stepped up to the plate and worked with me until I was fully satisfied. Highly recommended!

camcamcopenhagen.com

A great app that lets you add multiple items to a bundle, track their individual stock, and set a price that is not dependent on the individual components prices - I tried about 5 other apps, and this is the only one that offers this feature.

David A is also an excellent representative of Agile. Any time we have asked for a specific change, he has gone above and beyond what we expected and offered excellent advice.

LoveWell Gifts

This app is wonderful and the support has been absolutely amazing!!! I needed to contact support multiple times with questions and about making some modifications to the way the app looks on my site. They were always gracious and super helpful and always quick to respond with my numerous requests.

I love how I've been able to customize many parts of the builder page using their custom CSS feature.

Very pleased with the app and especially the support that I have received thus far!

In My Travel Backpack

Really really perfect App to creating bundle and kit products. I search a long time and I tried any apps, but this is the best. Thank You!!

Ebony LA

Very user friendly app. Some issues setting up but Susi the product manager responded to my issues immediately.

Photography Backdrop Club

We tried every bundling app on the Shopify App store an this was the only one that worked as we wanted - the prime difference being it does not utilise discount codes or draft orders to accomplish it's task - meaning we can still operate sales and provide discount codes that can be applied to bundle sales. Very convenient. Since we have installed - I tell no lie, every single one of our orders has been a bundle sale (we do a BOGO / 3 for 2 deal). Worth every penny, that's some phenomenal ROI! Fits right in with our site aesthetic also which is super important to us (fonts/buttons everything, plus granular CSS control where needed). And, the team are super responsive and friendly - helped with everything, stellar!!

Pinckney Cookie Cafe

We have had a great experience with BundleBuilder and the folks at Agile - from the beginning we knew this was the only app that could get close to what we were trying to build (a custom order "basket" where you could pick and choose items to fill up to a certain quantity, and do so in a user friendly manner).

Agile has built their app in a very systematic way that allows for tons of customization (we wrote some custom CSS, but were pleased with the amount of flexibility in the source code, which allowed for all that custom styling). Moreover, they were willing to walk us through any issues, and even developed new features for the app based on our specific needs! Talk about fantastic service.

Thanks especially to Susi & Spencer for your support, and to the team for helping grow our business in a very real way. Would recommend to anyone needing something similar.

Cheers!!!