Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Argotea 2

great quality app, absolutely wonderful Team of people that are willing to go extra mile to assist!

Brazyn Life

Easy and intuitive to set up, elegantly integrates with your store theme, fantastic customer support--a winner for sure. Been using these guys for about a year now and they've done wonders to optimize our bundles on our storefront.

Mill City Baking Co

Great app with lots of interesting features and capabilities. Setting up bundles was very quick, and I could easily understand how to customize each product bundle and fit it to my needs. When I ran into something I couldn't quite figure out or if the app didn't behave exactly how I expected, the support team was great at answering questions and working with me to create the best solution for my store.

Easy Security Depot

This app was just what I needed for bundled products. Other product option or product bundling type apps just didn't seem to fit my needs. Support is also fantastic! They respond quickly and fixed an issue i came across very quickly. Overall, this app is great and worth the download :)

Buddies In My Belly

I have to say, the support team at Agile was incredible. They fixed my issue with lightning speed. The app itself runs smooth and straight forward. It’s the only bundling app i found that allowed for multiple SKUS. Way to go Agile! I look forward to more apps from you in the future.

Markbellstaging

Awesome support team. Awesome app.

Pasticcini

Exactly what I was looking for customers to create their own hampers and gifts. A few small issues have needed sorting, but the team always on hand to help out with these. Great app. Recommended!

Butterfly Twists Hq

Although i had a few teething problems starting out the customer service has been hugely supportive and have really helped solve any problems that we had.
Highly recommend!

Runit365

Really the best Bundle app! Easy to set up, easy to use even if you change you theme. The only thing is that there is not 1 line per product when bundle is purchase. But I will live with this as this app is really awesome. Check it at www.runit365.com

Chewix Store

Brilliant App that allows me to easily create a bundle so customers can create a box with a selection of products.

Highly Recommend.