Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Buddies In My Belly

I have to say, the support team at Agile was incredible. They fixed my issue with lightning speed. The app itself runs smooth and straight forward. It’s the only bundling app i found that allowed for multiple SKUS. Way to go Agile! I look forward to more apps from you in the future.

Markbellstaging

Awesome support team. Awesome app.

Pasticcini

Exactly what I was looking for customers to create their own hampers and gifts. A few small issues have needed sorting, but the team always on hand to help out with these. Great app. Recommended!

Butterfly Twists Hq

Although i had a few teething problems starting out the customer service has been hugely supportive and have really helped solve any problems that we had.
Highly recommend!

Runit365

Really the best Bundle app! Easy to set up, easy to use even if you change you theme. The only thing is that there is not 1 line per product when bundle is purchase. But I will live with this as this app is really awesome. Check it at www.runit365.com

Chewix Store

Brilliant App that allows me to easily create a bundle so customers can create a box with a selection of products.

Highly Recommend.

The Jolly Table Meals

This app surpasses the quality of apps typically found int he Shopify app store. A must have.

Shopsimplyworkout

A responsive team and so far, a great working app! It will save us some time in what we've been trying to test.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next