Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

FreshJax

I needed help with a few different coding issues and they just made everything super easy. Their customer service is outstanding!

February 5, 2021

Hello FreshJax - Amazing 5 star review! A big thanks from all of the team and feel free to reach out to us anytime.

PéPé José

Great app and very good support ! The most of our sells are done with bundles. There's a lot of options and we can customize the bundles.

January 27, 2021

Thank you for the review! Great to see you are having success with Bundle Builder. If you need any further support please feel reach to reach out.

Sudsy & Co.

This is an easy app to set up and use. We saw increased sales almost instantly! Our bundles are quickly becoming the best selling products on our site. Would highly recommend this app.

January 27, 2021

Thanks for the 5 star review! Great to hear Bundle Builder has helped increase your sales :)

Victorround

The App is powerful, easy to operate, and it just took about 10 minutes to finish the first bundle, no coding skills needed. The support team is professional and patient, and always responds more quickly than expected.

January 19, 2021

Hey Victorround - a big thank you from us at Bundle Builder for your wonderful review! Best of luck with the bundles and if you need anything else, please feel free to reach out :)

Geli Nails

Amazing app - I tried a couple before landing on Bundle Builder and this app is infinitely better than all the others. They make it super easy and their customer support is great - I emailed them with questions and feedback and got an answer within the hour. Love them!

January 19, 2021

Hello Geli Nails - thanks you from us at Bundle Builder for your 5 star review! Very much appreciated and was a pleasure to assist with your bundle setup.

Magnolia Studio & Co

Although I didn't use it as much as expected. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner looking to install it. Very easy to set up and helpful in giving customers a chance to personalize their purchase. Great for a 'gift box' style shopping experience.

January 15, 2021

Thank for your positive review and recommendation. Glad the setup was easy and the app was helpful for your merchants. If you're ever in need of a gift box solution again in the future, we'd be happy to walk you through any questions you may have. Thanks again :)

Eat Gold Organics

This app was the perfect solution for us and it was very easy to install. Customer service was exceptional as well.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! Great to hear our solution for bundle details worked for you. Our support team pass on their thanks and it was a pleasure to assist you. All the best :)

Wanderlust Drinks Company

Probably the best (and only) bundle creating multiple product on app store. And the support is legendary.

December 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Glad our 'Multiple SKU' option has come in helpful for you. We built it to make the day-to-day running of bundles as easy and seamless as possible, so it's great to hear it's working for you. I'll pass on your comments to the support team, please let us know if you have any further questions!

themarketplacenc

I needed an app that would allow my customers to not only shop curated bundles but also allow them to customize some of them. I was so happy I found Bundle Builders. I am able to offer my customers unique bundles and it is so easy to use. I had a couple of questions on how to best make it work for my situation and support was wonderful. They answered all of my questions and never made me feel like I was an interruption. I am looking forward to curating more bundles in innovative ways in 2021!

December 17, 2020

Thanks for your positive review of Bundle Builder! So glad the app has fit your needs so well, and that your interactions with the support team here have been so seamless. Best of luck curating more successful bundles in 2021. Thanks again :)

VITAMAN USA

This app is fantastic. It did everything I wanted and allowed me to x4 my Black Friday promotion. I can't recommend it enough. Customer support were very helpful and responsive too. I only removed it because I didn't need it at this exact moment - will use again soon.

December 10, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! Glad we could help out with your BFCM promotion, and if you're looking to sell using product bundling again, we'd love to have you back. Anything you need, just let us know. Thanks!