Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

GamerHouseMx

Have been looking for this app... all my life!!! I have been in the high performance computer business since 1996, and always dreamed with a online store that represents every drop of our life experience in this matter. Very easy to understand and use, the developers are comitted with this baby to the bone! Great job and experience, just give it a shot!

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review! Glad you found it easy to understand and use, i'll pass on your comments to the team. Anything else you need, please let us know, thanks again :)

VOCIER

Really excellent so far - when we came across and issue that was stopping us from really using this to its full potential, James came through for us with a fix where two other "shopify experts" had failed. We're confident this is going to significantly improve our CLV, and I'll update this review when it does! Really recommended - and we have a complex logistics set up on top of everything!

November 12, 2020

Thanks for your 5 star review! I'll pass on your thanks to James. Keep us posted on how the app improves your stores CLV, and if you have any questions at all, please let know - we're here and happy to help :)

vital you

I agree with other reviews that the integration could have been a bit easier, however, I will say I tried 5 different bundle apps + this is without a doubt the best + easy to use! Looking forward to seeing this boost holiday sales.

November 9, 2020

Thanks so much for your positive review, and glad you're enjoying using the app. Best of luck with your holiday sales!

Box Of Goodies

This is my second time using this app. My store was quiet so I removed the app but my visitors missed it and requested the bundles be offered again, so here I am. Super fast support whenever I have an issue.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for much for your 5 star review. Glad the bundles are proving a success with your customers, i'll pass on your thanks to the support team.

ELLA Fashion

It is a very powerfull and fast app and the hotline is always very helpful. i only can recommend this app.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for much for your positive review! We're always looking at ways of adding to the options on the bundle page, specifically in relation to design, and we'll be making some announcements very soon. (Keep an eye out in the app for launch dates).

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

I installed this app a few weeks ago. It works well, but I had a few design glitches. The customer service team helped me correct everything, and now it's looking great! Thanks James!

October 21, 2020

Thank for your 5 star review, and glad we could help iron out those design glitches! I'll pass on your thanks to James, and if you need anything else, please let us know, we're here and happy to help.

The Grateful Tea Co.

I reached out for help with a bit of coding. The response was so fast and accurate - so pleasantly surprised seeing I am on the free trial!! Thank you!

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! I'll pass on your comments to the team. Glad we could help you get setup quickly, anything else you need, let us know, we're here and happy to help!

Tekuno

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Worked out of the box, super easy to set-up without much help (though they have a fairly extensive onboarding / help docs). Lots of customizations and uses your site's existing styles. Looks sleek on the site, loads relatively quickly (doesn't look like a "third party app"). Eager to see how customers use it!

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and so glad you're enjoying using Bundle Builder. Hope your customers enjoy using it too! :)

Musō-ka Club

I absolutely love this app! If you’re introducing bundles into your store, do check this out! They have the prettiest yet most professional template and it’s so easy to start creating your bundles. Also the customer service is amazing!! Wrote in asking for help to edit a template and they brought me through the steps. (I’m not even a paying customer yet!!)

September 30, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and so glad you're enjoying working with Bundle Builder. I'll pass on your comments to the support team, and if you need anything else, just let us know :)

Pardas Chocolates

App is fantastic, still in middle of setup, hope support will be able to help us and this will be fantastic! Edit: Mobile errors, still waiting to see if support can solve it, will update if successful.

September 24, 2020

Glad you're enjoying the app! Anything you need to help you get setup, let us know! We're here and happy to help :)