Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Deregilcholat

Update: El soporte técnico es excelente, tienen guías detalladas para configurar la app y te brindan ayuda con cualquier personalización adicional que quieras hacer. Original Review: La aplicación funciona a la perfección, en mi caso para crear una caja de chocolates con 15 sabores a seleccionar y el soporte técnico contesta en menos de 24 horas (México)

September 23, 2020

¡Muchísimas gracias por esta excelente review! Estamos muy contentos de saber que nuestra Bundle Builder App le funcionó perfectamente a su cliente, y que las guías fueron de utilidad. Les haré llegar sus comentarios al resto del equipo.

For Now

I'm just now setting up this app - I'm excited to use it because it's the only app I've found that will report by product SKU, rather than by bundle. So far the customer service has been amazing - step-by-step instructions to make the design tweaks I was looking for. It's such a breath of fresh air to get support like this!

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! We've been working hard on our documentation, so glad you have found it useful. Anything you need, let us know, we're here and happy to help :)

Casa de Fieras

This app works great, we've had spectacular feedback from our clients since we implanted it. Also, they offer an awesome customer care! Any problem, they answer really fast.

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review. Glad you (and your clients) are enjoying using the app, i'll pass your comments to the support team here. Thanks again.

Cream Of The Crop Gelato

We've been using the trial for a couple of weeks and are very likely going to continue with our subscription once the free trial ends. The app is very easy to setup. We opted for Multi SKU which is a bit more effort to install but it was very well documented and we had no trouble setting it up. We ran into 2 issues but support was quick to reply (after the weekend passed) and communication was helpful and constant until everything was resolved. There are some limitations on Shopify's end that prevent a few adjustments that we would have liked, but for now we are very happy with Bundle Builder and the support team.

September 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review, and glad to hear you found the process of Multiple SKU installation so easy, I'll pass on your thanks to the support team :)

Coalatree

Great App. Saves us a TON of time as opposed to having to put bundles together manually, plus... give customers more options when selecting the bundles they want to purchase. They even have responsive tech support!

September 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5 star review! Glad the app helped you save some time, and the discounting/minimums options came in useful. I'll pass on your comments to our support team, and anything else you need, let us know, we're here and happy to help.

The Swedish Candy Co.

I tested out some other bundler apps, but none came close to the functionality of Bundle Builder. I love it! In particular, James, one of the Support Technicians, has been absolutely instrumental in amending it to suit my specific business needs. His help and patience have been outstanding and have far exceeded my expectations. Thank you for everything and thank you Agile for developing such an incredible app!

September 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We’re so glad Bundle Builder fits your needs. Will pass on your comments to James :) anything else you need, let us know - we are here and happy to help!

Kyzaah

This is exactly what I was looking for. The possibilities are endless with this app and it was easy to use and understand after 5 minutes of testing. Highly recommend.

August 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the feedback, and the 5 star review. So glad you've found the app useful, and fits your needs. Anything you need, just let us know, we're here and happy to help!

Miller & Co

Love this App, really easy to use and does just what I wanted. The ability for customers to create their own bundles. When I got stuck they were really helpful and got straight back to me. Perfect!

August 27, 2020

Thanks for much for your 5 star review. I'll pass on your comments to our support team too. So glad you're enjoying using Bundle Builder!

Cake Together

A great app, does need a bit of tweaking to get it to work exactly how we want it because of how we're structured. That's where the customer service team has been a great help with prompt and detailed replies. Thanks for all your help!

August 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We're very happy to hear that you have managed to adapt the app to suit your store's particular needs. Our support team will be very pleased with your feedback. Happy bundling!

One Fine Dine

The App presents set Menus in an elegant user friendly way. support was 2nd 2 none replies within 24hrs

August 10, 2020

Such lovely feedback, thank you. We're so pleased to hear that you like Bundle Builder, and that it works well for your set food menus! I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our support team.