Bundle Builder

Sell more products with bundles, gift boxes and discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Westley

Super disappointed in this app. It has so much potential yet there are 2 big issues- 1. Customer service doesn't answer your questions. Both times I've inquired about something they give a generic response and don't actually answer the issue I'm asking how to fix. I then have to waste my time asking the same question again stating that they didn't actually address my issue. 2. The multi sku option applies your bundle discount within shopify's discount section so you can't add another code at checkout. This is a problem because then customers can't use a promo we're offering on the bundle. The single sku option creates dummy products once it reaches 99 variants which they really should make clear up front. We built a whole custom flow only to find out that we'll have tons of duplicate products which messes with our SEO and website search.

June 10, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really do appreciate all feedback. Our merchant support manager has sent you an email, to try and assist, and we look forwards to resolving this for you!

Taimed Society

I deleted this app and I am still being charged for it... I need someone to get in contact with me asap

May 20, 2022

Hey Taimed Society,
We've looked into your query.
Shopify’s recurring app charges are billed with the next Shopify 30-day invoice. For your store, the bill on May 5 includes the app subscription from April 20-May 20. You uninstalled on May 3rd, but the Bill was created on Apr 22, 2022, but you didn’t get the invoiced charge until May 19th. Which is confusing, but unfortunately out of our control.
However in this instance we'd like to offer you a refund. Please get in touch with our support team - they've sent you an email :)

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Good app initially but now awful! It has stopped working and the support is non existant! Very very dissapointed. I was expecting better. I would avoid. Currently looking for an alternative

October 20, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really do value all merchant feedback! I can see our team identified an issue with another app you've installed, and have reached out to you several times over the past week to resolve this, without a response. We're more than happy to help - just drop us an email!

Postgift.UK

Appalling support. I have had no products displayed on my website for 8 days now. Reported the issue 5 days ago and still nothing has been done. I am loosing a fortune and probably a lot of customers. NOT AT ALL HAPPY !!!!

September 22, 2021

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate how frustrating it can be when your bundles aren't working - however, I can see our support team have fully resolved this problem for you, after identifying some Javascript errors on your theme which were preventing the app from functioning.

We're a small team, based in the UK, operating Monday-Friday - if you need any other help with the app, please don't hesitate to let us know.

www.laimer.bz

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME & MONEY - DO NOT INSTALL. Their claim that their app is "designed to work with third-party apps" is a total lie. Not suitable for multi-language stores. I spent hours on setting up the app, just to find out, that this app cannot be translated by the language app I'm using. The customer support kindly sent me a link to another translation app, which "may be able" to translate it. Only maybe, of course. Who knows if there is even an app out there which can.
Long story short, the language app I'm using contacted them, because they needed some information in order to get the translation working, but Bundle Builder never replied. On my request on how to solve this problem and why they wouldn't answer the translation app, I was basically told that they do not have time for this, this is not their problem and I'm supposed to find my own solution. Highly NOT recommended.

June 15, 2021

We’re so sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your experience. Bundle Builder is designed to work with third-party apps (and is suitable for multi-language stores), but unfortunately the translation app you're using is having some issues integrating with our app. We’ve reached to both you and the language app developer, so thank you for your patience while we look into this for you.

Scrapbook It Shop

Started off as a great app, but unfortunately, the unresponsive customer service really let this app down. I have been waiting for my issue to be solved since the 26th of Jan, almost 2 weeks later no luck on resolving the problem. I have so much inventory that was seasonal for valentines day, and due to the 1-2 day replies and the responses not helping address the problem, I have managed to miss my window of selling and missed many orders from waiting customers. For an e-commerce business that runs 24/7, support should be available much more freely, including weekends. I asked multiple times if the team could help support me in one sitting so I would not waste more time going back and forth with more emails, this request was ignored and continued with long replies. I do not recommend, save your time and money and look elsewhere.

February 9, 2021

Hello Scrapbook It Shop - we have been in contact via our help desk to try to assist in correctly configuring Bundle Builder for you - so that you can enjoy the benefits of the app.

We can help set up the correct template and accurately integrate the bundles to your store in the recommended way, we can also advise on a few other configuration points and get things running smoothly for you. If you would like us to do so, please feel free to reach out. All the best.

Mamagogogo

I don't know Why is this app always change my theme code.The worst thing is that the price of the bundle and the inventory quantity often change. How do I sell normally?

December 17, 2020

Hey, we've tried reaching out via email, but not had a reply as yet. Just to confirm that Bundle Builder doesn't change theme code, it adds three files into your 'Snippets' folder on install, but these are standalone, and won't affect your theme. The price of the bundle changes based on conditions. So the 'from' price would show how long the price could possibly be with minimums and products to choose from. If you need more help, please reach out, our support team are happy to walk you through getting setup :)

Izzy & Liv

DO NOT USE THIS APP if you care about good user experience and good customer support! It is the biggest sales weekend of the year and this app keeps telling customers our items are sold out when we literally have hundreds in stock. Ads running, emails going and half the people are encountering errors. Have not heard back from their support and losing sales by the minute. Very upset. When it works its great but when it doesn't, you are outta luck. Very buggy. Take heed.

December 7, 2020

Hey, we've replied to your emails, but haven't had a reply back?

Just to clarify, we set the bundles to show as out of stock when Bundle Builder has not been installed on your store correctly. It prevents you selling bundles for the wrong price, stock levels, etc. There will be a notification in your app telling you what needs to be done, and you would have also received an email letting you know there is a problem.

I can 100% see the frustration, but we built this in to ensure the smooth running of your store. If you need help installing, just let us know, happy to help :)

Bôhten Eyewear

terrible app, worst communication ever, I would not recommend them. They almost every respond to inquires and it's incredibly frustrating

November 4, 2020

Looks like the latest email thread might have run into problems. There was a chat attached so I suspect it might have been flagged as spam?

As all messages with the team were working well previously, i've started a new thread, so if you can reply to that, we can get back on track :)

ToteSavvy

Stay away if you're a larger business with multiple apps installed like Returnly. We spend weeks going back and forth with the app developer telling us to remove apps on our storefront, remove express checkout, and hire another developer to fix an issue because we have a cart drawer. We spent a lot of money with the developer to fix these issues only to find out we still can't get the app to work because we have Returnly installed. What a waste of time and money. This app most only works for very small businesses who have just opened a store and don't require any other apps.

November 4, 2020

Hey guys, we've just sent another email over to you in regards to your integration, looks like there might have been some crossed wires. Bundle Builder should work well with Returnly, so our developers can jump in and investigate for you. The only limitation with other Shopify Apps is the use of Draft Orders, so we can see if they are being used and by which app. (Only one app can use Draft Orders per store).

Having recently celebrated $80 million in bundle sales, and counting many Shopify Plus stores amongst our happy users, we welcome larger businesses with multiple apps :)

Previous 1 3