Bundle Builder

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 8, 2022

At this point unusable. They offered to help almost a week ago, but they don't respond to email in a timely fashion. I'm at 6 days. The UX was really hard to figure out. I had to wait days for an appointment for help, and mostly figured it out during that time, it seems like it will be a great app. There is easy to add CSS to help the design flow and better match our site. They had a few helpful suggestions. Mostly they pointed out that my configuration was an issue that i needed someone from their team to help fix the theme so the checkout worked correctly. That was almost a week ago, have you heard from them? My 14 day trial is almost up, and I still can't use it. I'm hoping this review will help with their communication.

Threads 4 Thought
Time spent using app: 13 days
Bundle Builder replied November 9, 2022

Hey there, so sorry to hear that you've been disappointed with our communication & support. I can see that whilst the team were working on the update to your store to assist with your query, your ticket was moved to the back of the queue in our system with each new email you sent - we work on an oldest to newest approach, and this is highlighted in our auto-reply emails. We look forward to hearing back from you to check you're happy with the recent updates, or to make any quick alterations if needed! Thank you :)

June 7, 2022

Super disappointed in this app. It has so much potential yet there are 2 big issues- 1. Customer service doesn't answer your questions. Both times I've inquired about something they give a generic response and don't actually answer the issue I'm asking how to fix. I then have to waste my time asking the same question again stating that they didn't actually address my issue. 2. The multi sku option applies your bundle discount within shopify's discount section so you can't add another code at checkout. This is a problem because then customers can't use a promo we're offering on the bundle. The single sku option creates dummy products once it reaches 99 variants which they really should make clear up front. We built a whole custom flow only to find out that we'll have tons of duplicate products which messes with our SEO and website search.

Westley
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Bundle Builder replied June 10, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - we really do appreciate all feedback. Our merchant support manager has sent you an email, to try and assist, and we look forwards to resolving this for you!

May 19, 2022

I deleted this app and I am still being charged for it... I need someone to get in contact with me asap

Taimed Society
Time spent using app: 3 months
Bundle Builder replied May 20, 2022

Hey Taimed Society,
We've looked into your query.
Shopify’s recurring app charges are billed with the next Shopify 30-day invoice. For your store, the bill on May 5 includes the app subscription from April 20-May 20. You uninstalled on May 3rd, but the Bill was created on Apr 22, 2022, but you didn’t get the invoiced charge until May 19th. Which is confusing, but unfortunately out of our control.
However in this instance we'd like to offer you a refund. Please get in touch with our support team - they've sent you an email :)

October 13, 2021

Good app initially but now awful! It has stopped working and the support is non existant! Very very dissapointed. I was expecting better. I would avoid. Currently looking for an alternative

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Bundle Builder replied October 20, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really do value all merchant feedback! I can see our team identified an issue with another app you've installed, and have reached out to you several times over the past week to resolve this, without a response. We're more than happy to help - just drop us an email!

September 20, 2021

Appalling support. I have had no products displayed on my website for 8 days now. Reported the issue 5 days ago and still nothing has been done. I am loosing a fortune and probably a lot of customers. NOT AT ALL HAPPY !!!!

Postgift.UK
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Bundle Builder replied September 22, 2021

Hi there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate how frustrating it can be when your bundles aren't working - however, I can see our support team have fully resolved this problem for you, after identifying some Javascript errors on your theme which were preventing the app from functioning.

We're a small team, based in the UK, operating Monday-Friday - if you need any other help with the app, please don't hesitate to let us know.