Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Sweave Bedding

My website has been delayed by more than a month because of this app's slow support. We keep going back and forth, and they still havent resolved my issue.

The app never worked the way I needed it. Doesn't work like a regular product page.

March 19, 2020

We’re sad that to hear that you’re not happy with our app. Speaking with our support team, they mentioned that there was an issue with the installation of the app, as your store didn’t contain any products at that point.

Bundle Builder was never intended to work like a product page: it generates unique, dedicated bundle pages. We try to communicate this as obviously as possible to prospective users (through our demos and documentation), and I’m sorry this wasn’t clear to you from the start.

If you find yourself in need of a standalone bundle page in the future, please do get in touch with us, we’d be happy to help you with any questions you may have.

gotthebox

The product has a lot of bugs and the customer service only responds by sending emails that give you links to their "help" pages. Do not waste your time or money. We had to pay $50 for an install fee and the app still did not work.

March 12, 2020

We're sorry to hear your feedback and we're very happy to investigate your issue further, so we can help you resolve it.

To clarify, we DO NOT charge any installation fee here at Agile, even when manual assistance is required from our end. Could it be that you paid this fee for a different app?

myCigara

Customer service for this app is exceedingly slow, often taking days to resolve issues or even receive a reply. We installed the app on the store on the 5th Dec, but have yet to actually use it due to multiple issues regarding the Multiple SKU set up.

We asked for installation help on the 5th but did not have it installed until the 9th (despite multiple emails). We also faced issues with bundles appearing as out of stock reported on the 10th Dec. Despite explaining that it has been escalated to the senior team and that they will be in touch with us, we have heard nothing as of yet.

If you're able to get this app to work without the help of support, then it might work great for you, but at the moment we can't properly review an app we have been unable to use.

December 12, 2019

We're really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with our app. Our Support Team have tried to contact you numerous times as we have found a solution. If you could please get in touch with us, we'd be more than happy to help you.

Infusedenergy

The app has often problems with bugs. We do not receive this ap, as due to outages can cause big financial demage.

October 31, 2019

We experienced an issue with our 3rd party server yesterday which caused the app to go down temporarily. While this was a very rare occurrence that we had little control over from our end, we're extremely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Chad84

***Updated***
Once again, I am DISGUSTED with the level of service from this company. I have emailed them 4 times in the last 2 months with issues I needed sorted on the app - they have failed to respond to any of my emails and they have yet to fix the issues I need addressed.
----------
***Updated***
Susi took control and sorted absolutely everything our from me. Brilliant customer service on her end. Very deserving of the upgrade from 1 to 5 stars. Thank you Susi.

-------------------------

I am appalled at the level of service received from David. It's a shame because the app is brilliant and for the most part, does exactly what I need. I asked David to sort out some issues with the app as some features were not working. He logged into my site a couple of times and made some changes - however not all issues were resolved. Furthermore, he's only managed to reply to my emails once and I have not heard back from him since then. It doesn't help having a free trial period of an app when the customer service is nonexistent and you cannot have your issues addressed in a timely manner. I truly hope to hear back from David soon and as soon as I've received a decent level of customer service, I'll be sure to change this rating to 5 stars as other than the service received, I love the app!