Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Zen Apparel

I was excited to try out this app because it seemed to have all the features I was looking for in a bundle app. However, the app is extremely glitchy and has one major fault - it does not separate products in the bundle after the customer places the order. IE - You are unable to fulfil this app through Oberlo, Amazon, Print on Demand etc. Making this app pretty much useless unless you manually fulfil all your orders.

On top of that, support is terrible. It took David 3 days to reply to me and after I further explained my problem, I got no response even after 24 hours. BRUTAL.

April 29, 2019

Hey Zen Apparel,

Thank you for identifying 'cart product separation' as a major pain point for your store. Based on your (and many other merchants) feedback, we’ve just released new functionality in the app that will add the bundle products to the cart separately. This means you can now fulfil your orders with Oberlo, Amazon, Print on Demand and various other 3rd party apps, as the order will now show the products as individual items.

We have kept the old way too, as this has been successfully used by hundreds of merchants to sell more than $4.5 million of products. But now merchants can choose which way works best for their store and their 3rd party app providers :)

We have written up some documentation on our website about this change if you’d like to check it out or please email us with any questions you have. We try our best to adhere to a 24 hour response time for all our merchant questions.

Again, thank you for your feedback, it’s what shapes our app development.

Nyloon

Awesome app + no support is the best way to sum up the experience with this app.

March 17, 2019

Hey Nyloon, Thank you for providing this feedback. We’re sorry, at the time of writing, you felt there was no support for the app (but glad you think Bundle Builder is awesome!) Now we’ve fixed the missing email problem, we’re always here and happy to help with any questions you might have :)