Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

MANIMAL

We installed this app Sep 8, it's now Sep 13. We have not gotten it setup the way it is needed.

We requested help with the install and received a request for access on Sep 9, granted it immediately, spoke to support and confirmed, by Sep 10 after a follow up email to ask if it was done.... it had been installed. Great.

Running through the app and building bundles we noticed a number of issues and needed help understanding how to configure the app.

The spacing between the products in the row and in the page, especially on mobile was far too big. Also there were glitches with the quantity display when a product was added to the bundle.

We wrote them about these questions Sep 12 and explained we were setting up before launch and needed help with this as soon as possible.

Today Sep 13 we can get an email early in the morning. We follow up with questions about the problems written above. No response.

Their customer service is 9.30am to 5pm GMT, Monday to Friday and you pretty much only get 1 response a day from them - even if they do not help.

What this means is - you won't get what you need done without days going by because the communication and service is not there.

We have no idea if this app is of any use but if you can't fix issues yourself - good luck. Now it's been 5 days since we installed this app and we can't even launch it with confidence.

Updated review will be provided when they address our issues and we can actually see how this works.

September 18, 2019

We are so sorry to hear that we were unable to help you in getting the app set up in line with your requirements. We continuously try to improve the default functionality of our app to ensure it will satisfy the needs of as many users as possible, but we fully appreciate that every store has a different setup.

We have an ever-growing knowledge base on our website that provides our users with the tools to customise the app to meet their needs.

As we are a small team of UK-based developers, unfortunately we are not always able to provide customised setups. If you would like any additional information, we’d be more than happy to assist you.

The Nail Hub

App worked great when we initially installed it. Then they did some kind of update and it all stopped working. We could create and publish bundles but they would not sync properly with the products in our store, and whenever someone tried to add a bundle to cart it wouldn't actually split the bundle into individual skus. Just added a big null sku with no data. I've contacted support multiple times since install and unfortunately they have some very novice people responding who are incapable of providing any sort of real answers. My frustration is I am an advanced user with coding experience so I'm not shy when it comes to installation of apps, system setups, process development nor error checking/testing. I went through every possible test each time before contacting support. I provided video and screenshot evidence and I would get responses like "are you sure it's installed?". Please get some more proficient responders for your email support team as there is a real lack of technical support. I will be uninstalling this unfortunately. I wish it worked like it did initially as it would have been great.

September 11, 2019

We are so sorry that you have experienced issues because of our recent update. We always try to test our code as thoroughly as possible before we deploy it to ensure it won’t affect our merchants’ stores negatively.

In our most recent update to Bundle Builder we added extra checks to our installer, and it appears to have affected the functionality of a handful of stores. I’m very sad to hear that we failed in this instance, and that our support team didn’t address your issues in a satisfactory way. We have since reverted the change, so all should be working now.

I have passed on your feedback to both the support and development teams to ensure this won’t happen again in the future. We would be very happy to offer you a free-of-charge installation and setup service, should you choose to give Bundle Builder another go in the future.

Zen Apparel

I was excited to try out this app because it seemed to have all the features I was looking for in a bundle app. However, the app is extremely glitchy and has one major fault - it does not separate products in the bundle after the customer places the order. IE - You are unable to fulfil this app through Oberlo, Amazon, Print on Demand etc. Making this app pretty much useless unless you manually fulfil all your orders.

On top of that, support is terrible. It took David 3 days to reply to me and after I further explained my problem, I got no response even after 24 hours. BRUTAL.

April 29, 2019

Hey Zen Apparel,

Thank you for identifying 'cart product separation' as a major pain point for your store. Based on your (and many other merchants) feedback, we’ve just released new functionality in the app that will add the bundle products to the cart separately. This means you can now fulfil your orders with Oberlo, Amazon, Print on Demand and various other 3rd party apps, as the order will now show the products as individual items.

We have kept the old way too, as this has been successfully used by hundreds of merchants to sell more than $4.5 million of products. But now merchants can choose which way works best for their store and their 3rd party app providers :)

We have written up some documentation on our website about this change if you’d like to check it out or please email us with any questions you have. We try our best to adhere to a 24 hour response time for all our merchant questions.

Again, thank you for your feedback, it’s what shapes our app development.

Nyloon

Awesome app + no support is the best way to sum up the experience with this app.

March 17, 2019

Hey Nyloon, Thank you for providing this feedback. We’re sorry, at the time of writing, you felt there was no support for the app (but glad you think Bundle Builder is awesome!) Now we’ve fixed the missing email problem, we’re always here and happy to help with any questions you might have :)