Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder | Reviews

by Eight

Sell more products with bundles, gift boxes and discounts

Beyond 21 Boutique

I used this app to help me bundle my black friday deals. The set up was easy and it work for that purpose. I have a few grievances with the app though. 1. I don't like that fact that you can't schedule have the free version auto disable. I don't know if this is a feature on the paid version. 2. When I print out my invoice, the items do not show up individually which means that I have to refer back to the order online to pack my orders. Aside from that it's an ok app. Those tweaks but make it a great app.

November 29, 2021

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm sorry to hear there were a few things you weren't happy with in the app - for your second point, I can see you've used our single SKU bundles, but multi SKU bundles would have generated the right type of invoice for you!

I've checked our inbox, and can't seem to spot an email from you, but our support team would love to help - just drop us a line on app-support@weareeight.com, and we'll get right back to you!

Notcoy

Was initially quite satisfied with the app's functionality, but the app's server crashed right on our launch date and the app wasn't functioning for more than an hour. We received an intimation after we wrote to them to check what was wrong. But some of my earlier support requests were still unanswered. Adam from the support team was helpful, but overall the responses aren't quick enough.

September 15, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to update your review - we really do value all feedback. Unfortunately, our server did experience some downtime, but the team worked to get this up and running as soon as possible.

We're a small team, based in the UK, so our timezones may not always overlap - however, we're always here to help, and I can see Adam has resolved your stock location query - let us know if you need anything else!

Biota Eco Wear

App works well but the customer support is very bad. They do not offer chat or calls and it can take a while to get an email back, especially if you are on different time zone. They mostly send you documentation for you to find the solution.

April 7, 2021

Hello Biota Eco Wear - thank you for the review. We're pleased to let you know that we offer both onboarding calls and live chat, and our support team have been in contact regarding a theme setting for the cart - this just needs a small adjustment to correctly process the orders. Feel free to reach out anytime. All the best!

PACHIMAMA

THREE THINGS I WOULD CHANGE TO BUNDLE BUILDER APP hello i want to know where can i communicate if i have a question? after that i want to make some comments on what if i could change i would:
the bundles show a price which is not accurate because it depends, once you choose the bundle, which flavor you want hence the price, but if you remove it is is also removed in the subtotal, it would be amazing if its not shown at the beginning but then shown after choosing exactly what you want.
second comment: i hate that you cant use discount codes
third comment: it would also be amazing if the abandoned checkout cart email that shopify send automatically would not be blocked by the app, i think that really helps

December 7, 2020

If you want to get in touch with the support team, our email is support@bundlebuilder.app.

We can help with the pricing. The pricing of bundles are variable (that what makes them so good for increasing AOV), but this sometimes leads to prices on collection pages that are unrepresentative of the bundles. We can walk you through your options (ideally changing the price to 'from x').

The discount codes and abandoned cart emails will work on 'Single SKU' bundles, but sadly not currently on 'Multiple SKU'. This is a limitation of Shopify's Draft Orders.

Anything else you need, just pop us an email, we're here and happy to help!

KNOK

Updated review!
App install was a bit complicated but it was manageable as I followed the instruction step by step. Spent quite few days to get around with app. Maybe because I am not a developer... Had to ask a lot of questions. I guess multi- SKU bundle on shopify is very complicated... After a week and with the help with customer service, I have set up the app finally and will try to use it. Hope I could get good result from it!
Thanks for help.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review of Bundle Builder! Glad we could help you get setup, we wish you every success with bundles on your store!

M I L O S P O R T

Nice guys for sure. They do have a good product for simple bundling. App is pretty clunky. Won't work on Safari, only chrome. No bulk product selection option. No way to choose an entire collection. Can't change the size of the fonts or color of the boxes. I was surprised at one comment from them telling me that customers don't wan't to see more product when bundling. Maybe that was a server concern?? Nice guys. Hopefully they can make some improvements!

Update answer to developer. When trying to configure the bundle in safari, i received the error app message that the update is not possible in safari. when i switched to chrome, it allowed configuration. since i deleted the app i can not duplicate it. hopefully in the future you guys can bulk add products or can add entire collections. with high turnover products, it makes managing the app too much. great start to a great idea!

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review of Bundle Builder. We test our app very thoroughly on all types of devices and in all popular browsers before every release, could you please let us know about your issues with Safari? Our servers are set up to handle any level of traffic, so our support team’s advice was merely aimed to help maximise your conversion rate. We are constantly working on improving Bundle Builder, so we will most certainly take your feedback on board!

Läsk.se

Fine app almost does what I need, lacks a few things. But the main problem is that the support doesnt reply.

September 17, 2019

Hi, sorry to hear you have not had a response from our support team. I have sent an email over this week, but haven't received a response. If you could email us at support@agile.haus, we can get back to you right away.

Amazing Oils

Updated - I attempted to give the app a second shot after support reached out. Turns out that uploading a product photo was a compulsory step but there was nothing to highlight this fact. I'm updating the review to 3 stars as I got the app to work, however, the product page doesn't use your existing theme's product page. It creates a new product page that required customization. Not quite what I was looking for but I appreciate the responsiveness from support. If I had time to engage support further I'm sure they could get this review higher, this is just my frank evaluation of the app with little experience. The UI does need some work.

Old-"Unable to save bundle" - the interface of this app is confusing and in the end it wouldn't even create the bundle I required. This app feels like it is still in testing, the key features for 3rd party fulfilment is still in 'beta' which doesn't say on the app's sale page anywhere.

May 22, 2019

Updated - Thank you for your updated review. We are always striving to improve our UI to make the app as easy to use as possible, so thank you for the feedback, we'll look into it. And if you would like some help with the app in the future, please be sure to reach out.

Old - Hi Amazing Oils, we’re sorry you feel this way. We've checked the error logs and are unable to pinpoint exactly what happened for your bundle not to save correctly. There could be a few reasons, we'd just need to ask you a few questions. We would be very happy to investigate this further and work through your specific bundle requirements with you. We can then help with creating your first bundle if you like? We've sent an email with a few questions, if you could respond, we can go from there. We also have a company rep in Australia who would be happy to call you to discuss if you prefer :)

In regards to the comment about the "app feeling like it is still in testing", Bundle Builder has been helping Shopify merchants bundle their products for over 2 years now, and as of today we’ve helped those merchants sell over $9.5 million of products.

We are committed to continually improving Bundle Builder, and have recently released the '3rd party fulfilment' feature you mention. All new major features have a 'Beta' flag attached for the first month after we launch. This is mainly to let our regular users know that this is a new piece of functionality, but also that, in being new, there might be a few issues that they encounter. It has been a huge hit with users so far and due to this success over the last 4 weeks, we’ll be removing the 'Beta' label in the next few days.

I hope this helps answer some of your concerns outlined in your review. We’d love the opportunity to help you create a unique bundle experience for your store.