Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Eight

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Amalfi At Home - Italian Food Ready to Eat - Just Heat

Generally okay. The app does what we needed it to do. We wish the app was faster in loading and in processing the order.

April 7, 2021

Hello Amalfi At Home - Thank you for the review on Bundle Builder. Our support team have been in touch with some configuration options to help improve your experience. Feel free to reply anytime if you would like some further help. All the best

African Dream Beads

The app is great, the only problem is I can't see the variants that the customers choose for their bundle. And I need to know in order to create their order

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! If you would like more visibility, then we would suggest using Multiple SKU bundles. Multiple SKU Bundles offer an itemised breakdown that clearly presents all the product details, quantities, and SKUs. The team would be happy to walk you through your options, just pop us an email. All the best :)

We Banjo 3

UPDATE: James at Bundle Builder has been in touch with us daily and has fixed our problem. The app is now correctly pulling from individual products. Very happy with how responsive he and his team have been at getting this fixed. My advice would be to give yourself an extra day or two to run tests before implementing in the live environment. ******************************
ORIGINAL REVIEW: This app is difficult to set-up, did not control individual product inventory as we anticipated it would, and caused significant inventory errors during a high-volume product on-sale last Sunday. Would really love customer support to get back to us to see if we can salvage a botched product on-sale for our client.

November 12, 2020

Hey guys, thanks so much for the updated review, and glad we could get everything working for you. As you've noticed, the app has a lot of settings and options, so totally agree it's a good idea to test on a live environment and to allow enough time to get things right. Anything else you need, just let us know!

PHYTUR

So far so good with this app, really fulfilled the purpose. I am still testing to see if it reduces inventory after order is paid or after other is fulfilled. My store is not live yet, so I have to monitor a bit. I bought this for inventory purpose as it's easier to bundle and no need to monitor inventory of the individual product. On another hand I can not give it 5 stars as I feel it's an expensive app for what it does.

November 9, 2020

Thanks for your positive review! If you ever find yourself in need of more advanced parts of the apps capabilities - multi section bundling, discounting, minimums - let us know, and we'd be happy to walk you through the options :)

TU Micro Wedding

UPDATE: After a couple of months of using this app, I am updating this review. We had success with reinstalling the app. Building the app to suit our company's needs has had its share of difficulties and has taken quite a bit of time to build, but it is a good app. The support team doesn't often understand our questions, but we are getting there. Previous review:
We have had a hard time with this app. We made a mistake using the dummy at first and have been trying to fix our mistake. Customer support has been slow to respond and just keeps telling us they have fixed the issue, but failed to actually fix anything while also failing to answer our questions. We are going to give the app another shot by deleting and restarting in hopes that our mistake is what caused all the issues. I will update this review if we have a more positive experience the second time around.

December 17, 2020

Sorry to hear you've run into problems. From your support ticket, it looks like there were issues with the installation that were fixed by the uninstallation and reinstallation of Bundle Builder. Hope you had a more positive experience second time around, and if you have any questions at all, please do let us know, we're here to help.

Prominence Environmental Solutions

Update: I was notified that the sort feature currently works for "optional products", not "required products". And that the development team is working on a future release to implement the sort feature for "required products". Thank you, Agile. I'm looking forward to this upcoming release. I have been trying to get resolution on the ability to sort the products in my bundles for several weeks now. Your tech support sent me two videos of this feature working on your end, but this sort feature does not show up at all for me. Now your tech folks are saying this feature does not exist, which is weird, because you sent me two videos of it working on your end! The ability to sort my products in my bundles is very important to me. I would appreciate a better understanding of this issue and why you are now saying this feature does not exist. Other than this issue, Bundle Builder is a great product. And I hope to get a better response from your tech support regarding this matter. Thank you.

September 28, 2020

Hey, thanks for leaving a review, and for your feature recommendation. We have indeed added this into our roadmap, and brought it forward. We'll be in touch as soon as it's live. Thanks again!

Grow Supply Shop

UPDATE: Team reached out to help. We will be using this app. It seems to be the best option for a Bundle Builder page.
----
Basically told us we need to find a developer to make a certain part of the app work with our theme (The app reformatted the cart page, hiding the checkout button and other weird stuff). Unfortunate cause the app seemed perfect for what we are looking for.

September 17, 2020

Thanks for the review, and apologies the app didn't integrate as easily as expected. 'Mini-carts', especially those that use AJAX, can cause a few issues, but we're happy to work out any teething problems. The team will reach out today to see if we can get you up and running ASAP.

Colestown Chocolates NZ

Asked for feedback on an issue 5 days ago - have responded after 2 days but just asking for more info. Time zone issue. Think it is just a payment issue as we had a developer with free trial and now we paying but either way - fix the issue - or tell us how - and then we can move on. Now sorted thanks

August 20, 2020

Hey Tim, thanks for the positive review! Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you, time zones eh? Glad it's all sorted now, and you're up and running with Bundle Builder. Anything else you need, just let us know.

The Westminster Shoppe

I like using this app to help make product bundles to sell items that would otherwise not sell by themselves. They're a few glitches with how the app interacts with Shopify that could be fixed. Ex: fixing up the sale prices int he bundle app doesn't automatically translate to Shopify products/inventory. Also, whenever I make any changes in the actually bundle, I have to keep it in mind to go to my products in Shopify to reset the inventory and bundle prices; every single time. It's a hassle but I really like the way bundle presents the products.

June 29, 2020

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback. Our team have reached out to you to resolve the points that you raised. We look forward to assisting you so you can make the most of our bundling app!

Rent From My Craft Room

Rentfrommycraftroom.com was going to be a membership only site where the customer would select any product they want from all my products depending on the plan they want. The bundle was easy to create overall. I did have to text them a couple of times only because my needs were different & unusual than others. Unfortunately, my needs were not intended for this type of APP. If I was doing a dropship type of business or a basic retail store this would be the bundle I would select. I would highly recommend Bundle Builder to anyone who has the above type of store. Not any fault of Bundle Builder RentFromMyCraftRoom.com was not able to incorporate this APP as a membership/subscription all product bundle rental store at this time. Unfortunately, I will be leaving Shopify as well because of the type of shop I am creating. I didn' t realize what I wanted to create was so difficult. But don't let this stop you from using this bundle builder. So if you are thinking about getting this APP to go for it and try it out. It won't hurt. Rent From My Craft Room really enjoyed working with the team. Mary S.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your kind review and we're really sorry to hear that Shopify didn't turn out to be the right platform for your business. If you ever decide to open an online store that sells bundles we would love to welcome you back!

Previous 1