Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Chou La La Fashion Canada

This app is really easy to use and set up. With it we were able to differentiate our kids fashion box business from others by allowing our customers to 'build their own' box. We love it's simple and modern style and easily syncs with our store products that we easily update each season.

September 17, 2019

Thanks so much for reviewing Bundle Builder (and working with us on a case study), we're so glad that our app is helping you differentiate your business!

Little Eco Shop

I've been really pleased so far with this app and the developers have been fantastic. We did find a small problem that only started occurring after about 6 months but the developers helped rectify the issue within a couple of hours (despite being on opposite sides of the world to each other). Excellent customer service. Thanks so much!

July 8, 2019

We're so glad that you're pleased with our service. Thank you for your review of Bundle Builder!

PersonallyPicked

Amazing app that has been a core function of our website!
Service has been amazing too and they are always willing to help with whatever we needed.

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Bundle Builder and our customer support team. We look forward to watching your sales grow with bundles :)

Kinky Toy Store

This is a very flexible app that does allow you to create bundles. Tech support was very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for custom bundles this is the app for you. https://www.kinkytoy.store

March 28, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review, and so glad you're happy with the tech support you received, i'll pass on your notes to the team :)

Life & Soul Gifts

I needed an app to create large inventory bundles, utilising all my products but also creating steps for the customer to go through in order to complete their bespoke bundle, this app does what I need. The desktop view is great, but the mobile could be improved. However, I spoke to their team and within 24 hours they had worked on making some changes I needed. Great service.

March 17, 2019

Hi Life and Soul gifts. Thank you for your kind words about our service, we love getting this feedback from our merchants. We also wanted to let you know that we’ve recently launched new CSS for the app to improve the mobile template and the desktop view for the multi-section bundles. We hope to see you bundling again with Agile soon. Take care :)