Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

The Westminster Shoppe

I like using this app to help make product bundles to sell items that would otherwise not sell by themselves. They're a few glitches with how the app interacts with Shopify that could be fixed. Ex: fixing up the sale prices int he bundle app doesn't automatically translate to Shopify products/inventory. Also, whenever I make any changes in the actually bundle, I have to keep it in mind to go to my products in Shopify to reset the inventory and bundle prices; every single time. It's a hassle but I really like the way bundle presents the products.

June 29, 2020

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback. Our team have reached out to you to resolve the points that you raised. We look forward to assisting you so you can make the most of our bundling app!

Rent From My Craft Room

Rentfrommycraftroom.com was going to be a membership only site where the customer would select any product they want from all my products depending on the plan they want. The bundle was easy to create overall. I did have to text them a couple of times only because my needs were different & unusual than others. Unfortunately, my needs were not intended for this type of APP. If I was doing a dropship type of business or a basic retail store this would be the bundle I would select. I would highly recommend Bundle Builder to anyone who has the above type of store. Not any fault of Bundle Builder RentFromMyCraftRoom.com was not able to incorporate this APP as a membership/subscription all product bundle rental store at this time. Unfortunately, I will be leaving Shopify as well because of the type of shop I am creating. I didn' t realize what I wanted to create was so difficult. But don't let this stop you from using this bundle builder. So if you are thinking about getting this APP to go for it and try it out. It won't hurt. Rent From My Craft Room really enjoyed working with the team. Mary S.

June 12, 2020

Thank you for your kind review and we're really sorry to hear that Shopify didn't turn out to be the right platform for your business. If you ever decide to open an online store that sells bundles we would love to welcome you back!

Maraná Chocolates

Hello, I am using the custom template to show the product bundles, I would like to know how to add the option to increase quantity for each product

April 27, 2020

Thank you for reaching out. Our support team will be in touch shortly to help you with your query. Please note that you can email us at support@agile.haus if you have any further questions. Our team will be more than happy to assist you!

The Perfect Gift in NYC

Hi all! The app is one of the best for bundle building, however I am currently struggling with the limitation of not being able to view the product description and specification when it is displayed in the bundle. Does anyone have an advice/anyone faced a similar problem?
Thanks a bunch in advance!

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app. We do indeed offer merchants the option to include product descriptions on the bundle page, I just sent you an in-depth tutorial on how to achieve this. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Happy bundling!

MODERN MACRAMÉ

It feels intuitive to a degree, but I wish there was a video, or a way that someone could walk me through the set up process. I have emailed them a bunch of times and have only received ok support. They did help me install the multiple SKU option into my store free of charge which was SUPER HELPFUL. But overall I feel a bit frustrated with how it builds. I wish I could also add it to existing product pages in a seamless way. So far I have not made any bundles LIVE, so we will see how it goes. We have a 3PL and so can't have any extra discounts offered, which was a little confusing at first. we shall see how it works out.

April 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we'll be sure to take your suggestions on board! We already have some tutorial videos as part of our documentation and we're in the process of making some more, so we'll try and make these as easy to find as possible.

So glad to hear you appreciated our free installation service. Adding bundles to other pages is certainly part of our product roadmap, so keep an eye out for announcements. If you have any further suggestions, feel free to fill out our in-app feedback form. Happy bundling!

Manuka Honey of NZ

Really nice app and great customer service. The app itself needs a bit more fine tuning so the products on the bundle page can show more detail and can match the look of the overall website better etc. But overall working well for us as a custom hamper option.

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, it's great to hear that our app is helping your customers build custom hampers. We're constantly looking for ways to improve Bundle Builder, so your feedback is most welcome. And we're always here to help you get set up!

Chou La La Fashion Canada

This app is really easy to use and set up. With it we were able to differentiate our kids fashion box business from others by allowing our customers to 'build their own' box. We love it's simple and modern style and easily syncs with our store products that we easily update each season.

September 17, 2019

Thanks so much for reviewing Bundle Builder (and working with us on a case study), we're so glad that our app is helping you differentiate your business!

Little Eco Shop

I've been really pleased so far with this app and the developers have been fantastic. We did find a small problem that only started occurring after about 6 months but the developers helped rectify the issue within a couple of hours (despite being on opposite sides of the world to each other). Excellent customer service. Thanks so much!

July 8, 2019

We're so glad that you're pleased with our service. Thank you for your review of Bundle Builder!

PersonallyPicked

Amazing app that has been a core function of our website!
Service has been amazing too and they are always willing to help with whatever we needed.

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your lovely review of Bundle Builder and our customer support team. We look forward to watching your sales grow with bundles :)

Kinky Toy Store

This is a very flexible app that does allow you to create bundles. Tech support was very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for custom bundles this is the app for you. https://www.kinkytoy.store

March 28, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review, and so glad you're happy with the tech support you received, i'll pass on your notes to the team :)

Previous 1