Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Eight

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Akkúrat

I really like the app. Very responsive support team that have helped me a great deal. Highly recommended.

September 3, 2021

Thanks so much for your review - I'll make sure to pass this on to our support team! I'm so glad they were able to help with your bundles - we'll be more than happy to help with anything else you need! Thanks again, and we look forward to speaking to you soon!

Cleo Harper

We have used Bundle Builder for many years, their customer service has always been fantastic and they have been quick to help us if we ever have an issue. Would highly recommend. Thank you

August 27, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! I love how you've used Bundle Builder, to let customers build their own personalised wardrobe edit! If you need any help at all, just reach out to the team, and we'll be happy to assist!

NATURAYL

After a lot of testing they have taken the time to help us, respond quickly and find a solution that works well in our shop. I don't think the multi SKU bundle will work well with many themes but we are happy to continue working with them.

August 27, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really do appreciate all feedback. I can see our support team is in contact with you at the moment to resolve the issue, and we'll make sure we stay in touch until it's sorted! If you need anything else in the meantime, just let us know by replying to that email.

ZaZoLi

I use this app for my customers to create gift boxes from an assortment of sweets. I wish it had more features for this use and cost less but it still does the job better than others I have tried. The customer service is also top-notch - anytime I have a question or an issue, they help me out every time - Jess K was particularly helpful with my last issue. Highly recommend!

August 24, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - we really appreciate your feedback, and we'll definitely keep working to improve the features of Bundle Builder for our merchants! If you have any other questions, just let us know, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Snarky Gal Gifts

This app has been fantastic and the customer service has been outstanding. I have had a couple questions throughout the set up process and the response time has been so quick. Thank you! It has been a very positive experience.

August 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your lovely review - we really do appreciate it. Your bundle set up is looking great, and I especially love all the different notepads in there! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

AMRHSTUDIO

Excellent App and the Support help is there for you 100%, whatever your issues are ! Thanks again the Eight support team for helping me. Highly recommended this app

August 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your review - we really appreciate your feedback! I'm really glad the team have been able to support you, and we look forwards to helping you again in the future!

The Dandelion Gift Store

Alex with bundle builder was SO quick and helpful!
This service is the corner stone of our online gifting service. Great app! Update* I needed help with the app and Richard N was also very helpful and got my issue figured out quickly.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for a lovely review - we really appreciate your feedback, and I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Alex! Your 'Design a Gift' bundle looks great, and I love all of the product choices you have! If you need anything else at all, just reach back out to the team, and we'll be happy to help!

Dazzlets

We used this app to set up a simple 1, 2, 3, purchase bundle for our customizable letter product. We received tremendous support from the Bundle Builder team to make this work for us, including mini how-to videos using our site, without the need for additional expense related to CSS or customized Template Creator work. Ultimately, the solution we arrived at works very well for us. There's a couple of tweaks we'd love to see, one being a more fully expressed "current product node" expression. The "circle" works, but this could also be paired with a greying down of the previous now unselected node. Currently, this would require CSS work.

July 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to review Bundle Builder - we really appreciate it, and I'm really glad to hear our support team were able to help you whilst you were setting your bundle up! I'll make sure your feedback has been passed over to our development team - in the meantime, if you need anything else at all, our support team will be happy to help!

BELLAGALA

A main aspect of our business model is offering multiple wedding services within one product -- a bundle. Using Bundle Builder has saved us an immense amount of time and manual effort. We also like that we were able to code our our own template to make it look more inline with our theme. Plus, their support has also been immensely helpful when we have an issue that arises.

June 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review - it's so exciting to hear how much of a positive impact Bundle Builder has had on your company! The work you've done with our template creator feature is incredible, and your storefront looks absolutely beautiful - if there's anything else we can help you with, please do let us know! Thanks again, and take care.

Hilo Nutrition

Worked perfectly. Support responded very fast and was helpful. Did need some outside coding support to achieve the exact look and feel.

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! It was a real pleasure to help you set up your bundles, and don't hesitate to reach out again if there's anything else you need in the meantime. Thanks again, and take care!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15