Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Increase your sales with custom product bundles

Savon Du Liban

This app helped me & my customers create the bundles needed, all while taking care of the admin stuff like updating the inventory, the discounts and more! Plus the help is super rapid and accurate.

February 20, 2020

We're so pleased that Bundle Builder helps both you and your customers, thank you for the kind review! Happy bundling!

Two Bros Bows Wholesale

Highly Recommend.
The app works great for letting customers build a personalized bundle and allows multiple sections of product with quantity limits.
The support team is AWESOME. Always quick to reply and help sort any questions I have encountered.

February 20, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, our support team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Reer Endz Underwear

The App has already seen our first sales while still in our trial period!
Agile's customer service is truly world-class!
Tammy
Reer Endz Underwear

February 18, 2020

Thanks Tammy, that's wonderful to hear. We hope Bundle Builder will keep bringing you lots of sales. Happy bundling!

UnderAir

This is a great solution to a complicated problem. My customers can now mix and match items to get a deal without having to deal with non-converting coupon codes. My only request is greater control over the styling on buttons, etc so less-aware customers are directed better but I have no complaints with the app or the support. This app has definitely paid for itself many times over.

February 18, 2020

So glad to hear that Bundle Builder has solved this issue for you. We are actually in the process of improving the button design options, so hopefully the app will soon meet all your needs. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Youthtees

Had to change my review. Originally I thought you could only display 1 image per product but there is a way to add a quick view so that customers can see more then one photo. Room for improvement but overall this app is extremely clean and effective. Basically does exactly what I need. Hopefully they keep improving though. For example, Yotpo is not my favorite review app, I wish they would add integrations with other review apps but if I have to use Yotpo I will.

February 7, 2020

Thank you for your revised review. We're continuously looking for ways to make our app meet the needs of our users. If you let us know what your requirements are, we'll look into adding them to our roadmap. Happy bundling!

Newverest

I love the app. I tried to find something good, where I can sell bundles to our customers. And Bundle App is awesome. I like the dashboard and customer support + 28 days trial, which is awesome.

Thanks

February 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we're really pleased that Bundle Builder ticks all the boxes for you. Happy bundling!

The Home Bakery

Agile Bundle Builder is just what we have been looking for. Our customers are going to love being able to add multiple flavors without leaving the page. It was really easy to implement especially with the incredible support team. Adam, thank you for your knowledgable assistance and your lightning speed response time.

January 16, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! Adam will be very pleased to hear your feedback. We hope Bundle Builder will allow you to offer your customers the tasty bundles they've been looking for.

Pie + Company

The customer service is outstanding! Not only are they quick to reply and help with I reach out but also when shopify reached out to help with some coding problems I was having..So thankful I chose them!

January 7, 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. Our Support Team will be thrilled to hear your feedback. Happy bundling!

SOOJIN

I wish the tool is flexible,but it's a good start. Review the added products could be flexible . . . but I found a workaround. Overall the customer support is excellent. Adam is great!

January 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We're continuously working on ways to improve Bundle Builder, so we'll make sure to take your suggestions into account!

MADD TOOLS

I was desperately looking for an app that could suggest product bundles at a 'homepage level'. Not on a product page. Applied the right way - I believe this is a very powerful up-sell method. The app is very easy to use and support has been extremely accommodating. I reached out for installation help and the team at Bundle Builder literally installed the plugin in 1 hour! Great service and so far a great product! Thanks!

December 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Bundle Builder so far. Hopefully the app will bring you lots of bundle sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7