Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Cake Together

A great app, does need a bit of tweaking to get it to work exactly how we want it because of how we're structured. That's where the customer service team has been a great help with prompt and detailed replies. Thanks for all your help!

August 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We're very happy to hear that you have managed to adapt the app to suit your store's particular needs. Our support team will be very pleased with your feedback. Happy bundling!

One Fine Dine

The App presents set Menus in an elegant user friendly way. support was 2nd 2 none replies within 24hrs

August 10, 2020

Such lovely feedback, thank you. We're so pleased to hear that you like Bundle Builder, and that it works well for your set food menus! I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our support team.

Monji Tea

I looked long and hard for an app to do my create your own gift boxes, and then found this. Really user friendly and intuitive. Saved me a lot on developer fees.

July 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, we always loving hearing a good success story. Bundles come in many shapes and sizes, which is why we've made Bundle Builder as flexible as possible. We hope our app will help you generate lots of gift box sales!

Fresh Belle

love this app. I'm not a computer wix so everything takes a bit longer to put together but, this app helped me put a bundle together and get sales within days. thank you

July 27, 2020

It's really great to hear how quickly you got the app set up and generating revenue on your store - this is exactly what we built Bundle Builder for. Thank you for your lovely review and we hope your bundle sales will continue to grow!

TIABOX

I rate this app a solid 10/10. User friendly. Integrates so well with my current shopify theme.

I do not come from a web developer or e-commerce designer background. This app is exactly what I was searching for all along.

Perfect for my first website as I would like my customers to add items to create their own gift sets.

Looking forward to increasing sales through the bundle optimisation as soon as I launch the website.

Thank you Bundle Builder for creating the perfect solution for my business.

July 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We work tirelessly to make our app as flexible and user friendly as possible. It's so rewarding to hear that Bundle Builder has proven to be the right bundling app for your business. We hope the apps continues to meet your expectations. Happy bundling!

SANDALIAS ARENA

La aplicación funciona correctamente, trabaja bien con paquetes mínimos y máximos. El equipo de soporte técnico genial! siempre muy atentos! recomiendo la aplicación!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, we're so pleased to hear that you like our app and our support service. Happy bundling!

Oscar & Rosie's At Home

The only app that had the fixed price bundle functionality that I needed. It's not cheap but when there was a feature that didn't behave as I wanted it to they were super helpful and sent me some code with easy to follow instructions and now it works like a dream. That's what you want for your money. Lovely people to deal with too :-)

July 6, 2020

We're so pleased that Bundle Builder was able to offer the right solution for your store. Our support team will be very happy to hear your feedback too. Happy bundling!

letterboxlove

The support team were great as I had some issues setting it up, the resolved this and communicated extremely well. The app is great for a mix and match business model!

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Our support team will be very happy with your feedback. We want our app to be as flexible as possible, so it's great to hear that it suits your mix & match model. Happy bundling!

GIFTABLE GOODIES

We are very pleased with Bundle Builder so far. We added the app a couple months ago to allow customers to build their own gift box by selecting different products in our store. When I had a question, Adam from customer service was very helpful!

I am hoping that they will add some more features soon that will enhance the user experience like being able to filter the products and maybe even a separate boxfor personalization notes (we offer a few products which can be personalized) similar to the "gift note" box. Other than that, great job guys! Happy to continue using this app.

June 12, 2020

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far, and that you're pleased with our support service. I'm thrilled to confirm that we already offer note field functionality as part of Bundle Builder, so you will be able to add gift notes to your bundles today.
With regards to product filtering, we have some very exciting new features in the pipeline so keep an eye out for our in-app announcements. Thank you for your helpful feedback, we really appreciate it! If you have any further suggestions we would love to hear about them.

Sticky Kit

This app works great for allowing customers to build their custom bundles. The customer's interface is attractive and very user-friendly (it works in every browser, btw), the inventory management works flawlessly, it has a nice amount of features, and everything is well documented in their Support Documentation. Also, Adam O from their customer service is always helpful, friendly and responsive.

Like with everything, some things could be improved. I'd love to see some options to filter products when building the bundle, like in BoxFox. And the way optional products are added and removed on the merchant side could be better, as it gets labor-intensive when you have many products.

In general, I'm very happy with this app, and I hope they will continue making improvements. I can't wait for them to add subscriptions, hopefully keeping the zero commission policy.

Thank you for the good work.

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We work tirelessly to make Bundle Builder as powerful yet user-friendly as possible, and to ensure that it fits seamlessly into existing stores. I'll make sure to pass your compliments on to our support team, Adam will be thrilled.
We are always looking for ways to improve the app so your suggestions are incredibly helpful. There are some very exciting new features in the pipeline, so keep a close eye on the in-app announcements!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9