Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales!

PocasGreat

Fantastica Aplicacion, es super sencilla e intuitiva de usar, muchisimas gracias por vuestro trabajo, una de las app que primero se deben implementar a las tiendas y esta funciona realmente bien y. La recomiendo 100%

Montessori Choice

Great app and fantastic support!
The app is easy to use and with enough functionality also in the free version.
The support (Henry Burns) is incredibly fast and effective, the communication is personal without customer support's cliche and the right amount of words is used.
Great job!

CORIUM

Great features and support! I asked for assistance and received a reply in just a few minutes and they answered my question about customizing css style!

MotorsportMaps

Love this app! Quick and easy to bundle products. Also cool to see customers taking advantage of the bundles.

HALLOWEEN found

I have been using the app for awhile and I think it works great! Thank you very much I appreciate what it does for me!

GUGAWEAR

easy and cheap! Does what I need. Try it out! Have fun. Need more words for this review. Buy it! test it!

Tracy's Painted Things

Finally I think I found what I needed. I just set it up so I may be wrong but so far it looks like what I've been looking for. A way to discount classes when someone signs up for a group of them. So far all testing has been a success. Thank you for filling this much needed ability and for free.

tfcwireless

Great love it.. The price and service it provide. what else i can tell you work with no problem model i use.

Claire's Place Foundation Swag Shop

I tried several free trials for bundler applications and this one is BY FAR the easiest to use! Thank you :)

Premier Grow

I downloaded this app with not very high hopes, as with a lot of third party apps. But, Bundler is great! Some advanced AI features for automatically creating bundles would be amazing, you cant have it all eh?!

Works great, but does take slightly longer to load than the actual page.