Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Løv | Elly

Net deze app toegevoegd en werkt heel goed!
Enkel nog nakijken of je de plaats kan wijzigen op jouw productpagina, nu staat deze onderaan.

SNS Soap Company

This app is doing awesome for my company :) They offer total control to you, No auto figuring on their part you set everything!

World of Diamond Painting

Very nice and easy way to make bundles and it looks good aswel. Also very friendly and helpfull customer support! Recommended!

Eh One Baby

works great just as advertised! i'm currently using the free version and am happy with it, I may upgrade to the paid plan in the future as I'm just launching my store but it seems the added features could be very useful!

Anue Resale Shop

This is PERFECT for my shop. Thank you! I am already selling more items than I was doing if I didn't install this app.

Racing Additives

just started using it but it seems pretty easy to set up. The bundle widget is working and looks great.

Gartur Stitch Farm Shop

excellent app. Very affordable and works great, especially with the funnel app. Consistent revenue increase seen since we insalled it!!

Planet Hockey

The app works great and the Customer service has been Exceptional at every turn! Couldn't be happier.

The Penguin Mart

Excellent app. Used this app for Frequently Bought Together function. Beautiful interface and easy to use

Cub & Dandy

Great for adding bundles for free! Not keen on the colours and cant seem to match it to my theme, but better than paying!!