Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

Planet Hockey

The app works great and the Customer service has been Exceptional at every turn! Couldn't be happier.

The Penguin Mart

Excellent app. Used this app for Frequently Bought Together function. Beautiful interface and easy to use

Cub & Dandy

Great for adding bundles for free! Not keen on the colours and cant seem to match it to my theme, but better than paying!!

Plata Luz

Really helpful. I am using it for a few days and I think I will continue using it because its working fast and good. Good job

Maui Kitten Beachwear

So far , so good. Set it up, looks good and was very easy. Will update review once I've seen it put to use.

All Kurma Singapore

The support service is really helpful and efficient! Managed to solve my problems really quickly and fast response.

BattleGround Farm

Super simple set up. I love how it appears under the product. This should help us increase avg order value significantly.

FD Market Co

I used this app to help bundle products. It was easy to set up and works great! I had bundles listed on my shop in minutes.

Wulf and supplies

Looks working like a charm. Just testing but so far this looks pretty good and easy to use. Let's see how this works..

Malyn Grace

Very cool! Easy to use! Hoping to increase our order value...anxious to see if it works! This is going to be super fun and a great way to combine some of most popular items!