Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products, Mix&Match bundles, discounted pricing

HomeGym247

Used the app and it worked immediately. worth installing and using the app when you have products in your shop

Buying Expert™

Seems good so far. I will test in the this week and next week to understand how it works and whether it can truly work to increase sales.

centralcpctraining

So easy to install and set up and what I need to do can be done using the Free plan - happy! Great App

hairmind.gr

The Bundler is the most well-set and functional App in every detail I have worked with. Smoothly operating, no problems at all and many extras and features inside it. It sells our products nicely and the people behind it offer a GREAT customer service. For me, is like having a second shop in a shop. I am very satisfied and I recommend this professional App 100%.

Ibicoco

Great app, super easy to install and use first go. Had a small tech issue that was solved straight away by a super friendly tech team. Looks great on mobile too! Defo recommend.

cozycatstore2

This is a shout out to the excellent customer service. There was one color on the app that I was not able to customize on my own, so I sent an email to the help. Henry in support wrote back quickly and said he could do it for me. All I had to do was send him the color I wanted, and he took care of it. So easy. This kind of individual attention is rare and much appreciated.

Te Cabana

very good app super easy to use and no coding which is even better you chose your own products they don't choose for you

New Lovely Gadgets

very good,best app.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fashion Spot Panama

Awesome App for bundles! Easily set up bundles to sell together- I have free version which allows the simplest ones. But still cool!

PROMiXX UK

Simple to use, worked first time!
I had to install this app after another I was using failed. Bundler worked straight away, highly recommend