Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

by Goldendev | Nice

Bundle products & boost your sales with Mix&Match bundles!

Pure Hermosa

Great so far- super easy to set up. Will let yall know when I've used it for a bit and see some ROI. Thx

Cape Coffee Beans

My experience with Bundler has been exceptional. Straight off the bat, it has added a tremendous amount of value to our store, making it much easier to quickly list bundles. The customer support has also been phenomenal. I would highly recommend it!

ARTROOM HAIRSHOP

Awesome support and super quick fix of an issue we had. Highly recommended!!! And for sure the apps works how it should. Our clients love the bundles we create.

CastleWare Baby

Easy to use and set up new bundles. Customers have been purchasing the few bundles I have made so far and I am looking forward to creating more options for my customers. I recommend this app!

The Danes

So far, so good, easy to install and use. It is early days, but I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add an economic bundle solution.

American Marketing

This app is incredibly easy to use with almost an instantaneous set-up! I'll definitely continue using this app for all future bundle needs!

Caterpillar Cross Stitch

I used this app to create 3 types of bundles. I upgraded as its not too much more and I find the additional functions really useful. Its helped me increase average order value and turnover. Support replied quickly and sorted it all out.

My Little Robins Shop

I have wanted to sell bundles on my site for a long time, but the thought overwhelmed me. Finally I decided to bite the bullet and get this app. Since I used the buy button only with a custom theme, the app wasn't working. I contacted support and they were quick to respond and so helpful! I ended up changing my shopify subscription to include an entire shop and not just the buy button. I ended up making more than twice as much money in a month than I ever made before thanks to this little app! It is inexpensive but so easy to use, and it was definitely worth paying extra for the shopify store.

Natural Shop Ireland

Works perfectly, exactly meet my needs. highly recommended :D

GroomenUK

Great app, already paid itself off for the next 5 years in a few days! Had a technical issue which Henry fixed for me within 24 hrs, great service, great app. Thanks

September 3, 2020

Hi,
I am glad that we managed to resolve your issue and that you received our reply to your email :)
Thank you for the nice review, we appreciate it.

Regards,