Bundler ‑ Product Bundles

• 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
63 recensies
16 januari 2023

pretty easy to set up if you wish to sell multi types of items for a reduced price. it took me less than 5 minutes to set up

Ripsupplies
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 6 minuten
27 december 2022

I really like this app. Support is always very responsive and helpful. I just wish there were less glitches with bundle discounts applying in customer carts consistently.

craftingwithct
App gebruikt gedurende 7 maanden
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 28 december 2022

Thank you for this review :) We have sent you another email about the issue you mentioned, as we want to make sure that this issue is fully resolved in your shop :)
Can you check your inbox and send us back a reply so we can figure these things out?

Thanks :)

23 december 2022

Bastante boa. Penso que não dá para realizar por categorias de produtos, deve evoluir nesse sentido. Valor de custo elevado.

H&K Boutique
Portugal
App gebruikt gedurende 2 maanden
17 december 2022

Great App, good features, and easy to setup bundles. Although free version has limited features, but still good enough to create good bundle offers for customers.

SAADI MART
App gebruikt gedurende 25 dagen
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 18 december 2022

Thank you so much for this great review! We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Stay awesome!

17 december 2022

It was not hard to learn this app at all, and it was my first one. I'm new and struggled with getting my shopify account up and running but this was surprisingly easy.

All Good Treats Company - Maker of Good Dog Treats
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 14 uur
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 18 december 2022

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Stay awesome!

12 december 2022

Great support - answers fast and is really there to meet our questions and requirements. App is quite straightforward and easy to use.

Atelier Capri
Zweden
App gebruikt gedurende 8 dagen
3 november 2022

It works. Easy to use. Simple and effective. Would recommend. Now get to selling multiple items in your store with ease.

Chmclstr8jckt
App gebruikt gedurende 28 minuten
13 september 2022

this app really helped me to create my bundle as soon as possible but i maybe liked to edit how it was shown on my site

Gaidir
Nederland
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een uur
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 14 september 2022

Thank you for your review. Our app already allows you to edit the appearance of bundle widgets. You can edit them in Bundler > General Settings.
And if you want to make any specific (more advanced) customization, just send us an email to support@goldendev.win and we will help you out :)

22 augustus 2022

Perfect functionality, but still missing Launchpad function. We need a possibility to plan our prices with calendar.

DreamCloud
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 jaar
Goldendev heeft geantwoord 22 augustus 2022

Thank you for this review. Our Bundler app actually allows you to schedule bundles ;) You can set the exact date and time when you want to start offering the bundle discount and the exact date and time when you want to stop offering it. You can set this up on each bundle separately.
If you have any more questions about this, just send us an email to support@goldendev.win

19 augustus 2022

i love this app it helped me so much i hope to see some results just started havent gotten any sales

LusciousSway