Recensies (1.571)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
29 juni 2022

Good so far. Will have to see how it works, however I really don't like to be forced to write a review so early on..

BueBua - Din bueforhandler!
Noorwegen
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 30 juni 2022

Thank you so much for this review. If you need any help, you can always contact our support team, as we are always happy to help :)
Also, there is no need to write the review just to use the app, as the reviews are entirely optional :)

7 maart 2020

Easy to use and free. Works great! Why are you making me add more characters? This is annoying. I'm reducing my review by one star.

lawsuitforms.org
Verenigde Staten
4 maanden gebruiken de app
17 juni 2021

Very good app, in a few minutes you can have the bundles configured and working. I'm not giving it 5 stars because it doesn't allow much customization in terms of styles and layout, otherwise it's a great app. The customer and technical service is very good and very decisive.

Marmota
Spanje
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 oktober 2020

This is super easy to use. As a first time business owner, it's very easy to use. I am looking at probably upgrading to the paid version for the extra features.

All My Bubbles Australia
Australië
16 januari 2023

pretty easy to set up if you wish to sell multi types of items for a reduced price. it took me less than 5 minutes to set up

Ripsupplies
Verenigd Koninkrijk
1 maart 2023

solid app and makes everything easy solid app and makes everything easy solid app and makes everything easy

Petfort
30 maart 2021

Awesome app to use & integrate with store easily. I will prefer everytime when need create bundles of products

Dataversity-IT-2
India
Bewerkt 23 januari 2021

This is a great and much needed feature for any business to add customer engagement and product awareness.

magirazi
Verenigde Staten
28 augustus 2019

This app is really amazing! I just wish we can put the bundled products below the Cart button or right above Product Descriptions. Nonetheless, this is highly recommended!

SHOPZIAS
Filipijnen
Bundler.app heeft geantwoord 28 augustus 2019

Hi,
Thank you for your review.
You can choose where to display the bundles by including a short HTML snippet in your Liquid files.
Just follow our manual installation guide: https://bundler.nice-team.net/site/manual-installation.html
If you need any help with it, please contact us on bundler@goldendev.win :)

Regards,
Nice team

20 februari 2021

Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to set up with variants. Now waiting for you to come and order a bundle ;)

Jasmin Joy