Bundler ‑ Product Bundles , 1.517 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 91% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de março de 2024

I had some specific needs when creating my bundles, and Bundler did everything I needed. Very happy.

Kodiak Canvas
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Bundler.app deixou uma resposta 18 de março de 2024

Thank you so much for this great review :) We are happy to hear that you like the app :)

Best Regards,
Bundler app team

16 de maio de 2024

Great service and great app!

My 3pl wasn't able to decipher what's in the bundles in an efficient manner until we downloaded bundler. Seriously. Couldn't be happier with this interface and service should I have any questions!

Esas Beauty
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando o app
6 de maio de 2024

After integrating this app to create product bundles on my website, I've seen a significant boost in sales. The intuitive interface made the setup seamless, and the results exceeded my expectations. I'm thoroughly pleased with its performance and the positive impact it's had on my business. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to optimize their offerings and drive sales

AnaizahBabaStore
Paquistão
7 dias usando o app
5 de abril de 2024

Brilliant customer service, I needed help trying to set up how I wanted the app to work. I emailed them on a bank holiday expecting a 2-3 day wait for a respond like most apps, however I got an email back within an hour and got the help I needed. Some of the best customer service.

Sneaky Sweets
Reino Unido
4 dias usando o app
8 de abril de 2024

Really well done, thorough and gives a great detailed tutorial on how to set up product bundles. Very well done!

PinnaclePicks
África do Sul
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
4 de maio de 2024

Easy to use and works exactly as we need it to. Would be nice to be able to apply volume discount bundles to collections and on draft orders.

Yunomi.life
Japão
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
14 de maio de 2024

If you’re opening your store for the 1st time and looking for a robust and reliable application that won’t cost you a dime, look no further. This app not only meets but exceeds expectations in both functionality and support. Highly recommended for anyone!

Ruby Best Deals
Vietnã
12 dias usando o app
27 de março de 2024

Excellent App. I am using this app from last almost 6 months and I find it a good sales increaser.

Invincible
Índia
3 meses usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

Love this feature! Great for upselling items. Thanks

Mr Injector UK - Fuel injector diagnostics, cleaning & servicing and historic restoration
Reino Unido
10 meses usando o app
19 de fevereiro de 2024

10/10 customer support and technical assistance. Most solutions out of the box in the app are there to get us started by setting it up ourselves. The technical customizations we needed were square images on all photos and for out of stock items to be removed from the listing. I requested how to do these changes myself, but instead they simply made the changes for me, free of charge.

Thank you again for being willing to do this work rather than sending me links to support articles on how to do it myself. The other developer companies do this and it is very frustrating, especially because their support articles are often outdated and don’t match the updated layout of their apps, so they’re useless. It’s a relief to get people who are actually willing to step in and help out.

And your support articles if I ever need them are actually accurate and up to date, so thank you for that as well.

Eat Local PEI